Monday, November 11, 2013

Mindful Monday 11.11.13

 
 
~MINDFUL MONDAY~
 
{Yes This Actually Happened:}
~ I bought Christmas gifts for the first time for my children.  I tried not making any eye contact with other shoppers at Costco, as I was all teary eyed as I put the "Fisher Price Talking Picnic Basket" in my cart.  I'm so excited to share the magic of Christmas with our little ones

{Fab Finds:} 
~Ever heard of Doodle?  Leave it to my smarty pants Engineer Friend: Heather to introduce me to www.doodle.com.  It's this nifty little site where you can collect everyone's availability SUPER easily when during to plan a group get together! LOVE it!
 
{Feeling Appreciative:}
~For our buddy Matt Wheeler, who spent his Thursday evening with us at the Salt River capturing our Family Photos.  It felt so good to get them done earlier this year.   
 
 {Confessions:}
~So my Halloween Decorations are still up.... Justin has family flying in this week from Maryland, Ohio, and San Fran... and I'm in a debate with myself as whether to skip the Thanksgiving/Fall Décor and go straight for the Christmas Décor.  In the past this is something I would have NEVER even considered... but the truth is... doing anything with my little twinzies takes about 5 times longer....hmm.. we shall see what happens.
 
~HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST WEEK INCLUDED~

{Baby Moments:} 

Clapping, waving, new vowel sounds, pulling up on toys, crawling on their knees instead of bellies...

They LOVE reading books...
 
I think they're so cute in their warm jammies

 {Family}:

Talk about a lot of effort... four outfits to coordinate... everyone's eating schedules.....by the time we got to the river we were in a mad rush for sunlight... but of course Matt pulled off a beautiful shoot, can't wait to share. 
 
{Friends}:
 
 
Ohhh Mmm Geee... Emma & Hannah have their first CRUSH. 
  
My beautiful friend Heather and her family were in town from Boston and delighted us with a visit. 
 
{Health}: 
 

Actually I think I only got in one or two walks last week... I'm not sure because I took a week off from tracking my food/activity and to my surprise I earned my 3rd blue ribbon { I'm telling you little ribbons, charms and stickers worked for me in kindergarten and they still work for me now}... equaling a total of 30lbs lost since February of this year.  {60lbs total  if you wanna count what I weighed the day I had my twins}.  And I'm not gonna lie..that feels pretty darn awesome.  I think having twins really opened my eyes to what the female body is capable of doing....it's pretty incredible!!! Maybe I'll do another Food, Fitness, and Fashion post soon with more details.
  
 
{J.Starr Stylized Weddings}:
Not too much new to report, just trying to keep my clients moving and grooving as their upcoming events approach.  I did put a ton of focus this past week into ironing out all of our personal Holiday Plans.. Pretty excited... Fall Feast, Thanksgiving, My Birthday, Christmas, and the BUGGIES 1st BIRTHDAY!  And well...as you may know, I do tend to get a little nuts when it comes to celebrations...so I tried keeping these words in mind as I finalized plans and schedules....
 
 
 

{Home}:  
After a week and half of having the house disheveled due to the mini flood in the nursery.. we finally have everything put back together.  Amen!
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...