Monday, November 4, 2013

Mindful Monday 11.4.13



~MINDFUL MONDAY~
 

{Yes This Actually Happened:}
 ~Two steps forward, one step back....isn't that the way the saying goes?  Last week was a little nuts.  We had a hot water heater break and cause a mini flood in the Nursery...resulting in all kinds of fun {enter sarcasm}. Let me just say this... Justin and I are very different...which at times can yes be frustrating...but thank goodness we have each other to balance life out.....

{Justin} "So, we need to call the plumber, we need to have all the carpet padding replaced, the walls need to be bleached...and all of this needs to happen asap". 
{Me} "Umm...it's our Babies' First Halloween, I don't really want to talk about all this stuff right now". 

{Fab Finds:} 
 Did you know that Thomas English Muffins now come in a "light" version?

{Feeling Appreciative:} 
 For Justin, there's no doubt we could have quite possibly spent Halloween floating on rafts in our home. 

 {Confessions:}
People like me should not be allowed anywhere near Target around the holidays.  At one point my cart contained, "My First Halloween Pajamas", "My First Halloween Bibs", and 2 GIGANTIC plastic Halloween Pumpkins....all of which I ended up putting back.  I'm such a sucker for things like that...but then I remembered I have ridiculously adorable twin baby girls....they don't need any accessories to make them any cuter than they already are.
 
~HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST WEEK INCLUDED~

{Baby Moments:} 
So much, so fast! They both "clap"...so cute! Hannah is now crawling up on her knees {rather than belly} Emma is pulling herself up on things {below}.  The both smile and laugh intentionally now.  They love to be read stories...and Hannah just cracks up when Mommy switches voices for different characters.  They love eating their "crunchies". Hannah loves to "sing".  Emma loves to do something she knows she's not suppose to do {get into the dogs water dish} and then look up at us with a sneaky little grin.  I just can't believe that at ten months old they have THIS much personality....it's just the best.

{Pulling Up}
 

{My Pumpkins First Pumpkins. Thank you Aunt Carol for the darling onesies and socks}
 
{Watching "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"}
 
{Loving their new Halloween Books}
 
{Emma's new nickname is: "Pig Pen"...as she always seems to get about 5 times messier than her sis during meal time}
 
{They attended their First Costume/Fundraiser Party....dressed as little Cinderellas.  Thank you Aunt Chrissy for these adorable little dresses!} 

 {Family}:

{Grammie was able to spend Halloween with us}
 
 
{Friends}:
 I was honored to attend Gregory's 2nd Annual Galactosemia Fundraiser/Costume Party.  I was absolutely thrilled to hear that $3,500.00 was raised!
 
  I want to take a moment to thank my loyal vendors/friendors:
 
Matt & Dani Wheeler, Owners of Still Life Studios for their kind raffle donation
April Kuebler, Director of Catering at San Tan Elegante for allowing the hostess to borrow tables and chairs for this event. 
 
Hats off to Melissa and Joyce for coordinating such a lovely and successful evening!
  
A big thank you to Bri who was my date that evening and endured my little ones screaming their heads off for a good solid 20 minutes straight on the ride home. 
 
 
{Health}:  

{Got in a total of 190 minutes, my mom even joined in on the Friday walk}
 

{J.Starr Stylized Weddings}:

{Client Meetings on Saturday morning}
 
{The BEST part of being a Wedding Planner...is when your Bride becomes a very dear Friend!  I felt so happy to attend such a lovely Bridal Shower for a lovely Bride to Be!}

{Home}:  
{Welp, like I said two steps backward....since the mini flood incident, these two little Turkey's have been shacking up with us in our bedroom...I love it because THIS is what I get to wake up to :)
 
 
 
 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...