Monday, November 18, 2013

Mindful Monday 11.18.13

 
My "Fall Feast Tablescape" was themed " I have Twins"...  Yes, although I had day dreamed about hanging gold dipped fall leaves from the ceiling and going "full glam"...it just didn't happen...life was too crazy...plus Hannah insisted that I set the table one handed.
 
~MINDFUL MONDAY~
 
I don't have much time this evening to write...so I will simply share some special photos and tid bits from last week...as always thank you for following and allowing me to share my life and all it's silliness with you. 
 
 
 
~HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST WEEK INCLUDED~

{Baby Moments:} 

Shopping with Twins, this time Justin was with us...
 
The babies have started driving....


Splish Splash....
 
Piggy Tails on my Hannah Jane...
 
They have him wrapped....
 

 {Family}:

 
We felt SO blessed to have Justin's family fly in to meet the babies and spend special time with us.
Tender Moments shared with Uncle Trevor & Isis
 
 My 2nd "Fall Feast" Tablescape
 
Justin and Trevor were "Master Chefs" in the kitchen
 
 

{Health}:  
I was proud that following the families departure we packed up all the leftovers and dropped them off to my brother and his friends....couldn't have all that "indulgence" in my fridge all week.
 
 
 
{J.Starr Stylized Weddings}:
  
SO HONORED to be asked again to be a "Featured Event Designer" for another Photo Shoot with AZ Finest Weddings Magazine.

{Home}:  
 
 
 
 
At one point I considered putting up Christmas décor early, then at the last minute decided I just couldn't do it.
 
 Told myself I wasn't allowed to buy anything....had to use what I have.
Printed out these "printables" on a whim, and they turned out super cute, don't ya think?
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...