Monday, November 25, 2013

Mindful Monday 11.25.13

 
(San Tan Elegante  DoubleTree by Hilton)
 
MINDFUL MONDAY ~ feeling refreshed, feeling excited for a new week, needing a quick reflection, taking a moment to be mindful and appreciative.

Highlights of last week included:
~Feeling SO INCREDIBLY HONORED to be listed as "San Tan Elegante's Exclusively Preferred Wedding Planner"
~My Parents Celebrated their 36th Wedding Anniversary
~Sweet Walks in the Rain with my Girls
~Sunday Funday Family Dinner Date....I'd be lying if I denied I didn't love all the extra attention from the restaurant staff and other customers...  "Your babies are so cute"....yes, we think so too.

Last week I learned:
~It was brought to my attention by a dear friend that I've been calling "Vow Renewals" "Vowel Renewals"... embarrassing but true. That's probably something a wedding planner should know how to say...it just seems to roll off the tongue better as "vowel" doesn't it??? no?...okay...moving on.

New fab finds:
~Have you heard of Stitch Fix?  It's a website where a Personal Stylist sends you clothes and then you buy what you want and send back what you don't! It's getting some great reviews, I'm gonna check it out more. 

Yes this actually happened:
~Last night all four of us were driving to dinner, it was cold and rainy Christmas songs were playing, Justin and I were chatting....when out of nowhere I see this tiny fluffy white dog walking/running straight for our car {on a busy road}...Justin hit the brakes, threw on the hazard lights and scooped up that fluffy little white dog....a little girl dog with tags that said "Gidget". 

Feeling Appreciative:
~For this cold and rainy weather...it's such a nice transition into the holidays.

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Hannah Jane gave me my first "Mommy Heart Attack" the other night.  The buggies were drinking their last bottle of the night, watching their favorite movie.  I stepped into the laundry room for a moment to switch the clothes over....and heard Hannah crying...and although yes she was strapped into her fisher price bassinet, she had wiggled herself out of the buckle and was hanging over the bassinet, dangling by one foot.  She was of course fine... but what a good reminder as to what can happen in a matter of seconds... needless to say we're no longer using the bassinet we should have known she was too big and mobile for it....and her new nickname is "Hannah, Catch a Tiger by the Toe." 

They continue to become amazing hilarious little people....crawling, pulling up, laughing, clapping....it's the best.
***********************

On the horizon for this week:
~Thanksgiving!
~My Birthday...I was SO PREGNANT last year that I didn't get to really participate in all my favorite holiday traditions....so for my birthday I will be spending next weekend going all "Buddy the ELF like" with my loves. 

Something Inspiring:


Turn it Up: 

White Walls, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 


Something that Made me Giggle:




SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:

Best Buddies, My Beauties...
 
Love their Daddy
 
Super Stoked to be a part of this beautiful couple's 10 Year VOW Renewal :) Thank You for trusting my J.Starr team with SUCH a special day!
 
"Congrats Grammie & Grandpa"
 
Yahoo! Finally found the perfect shopping solution!
 
Oh my goodness...are they REAL?
 
Fun Times....
{yes mom they were wearing socks.....they had just pulled them off right before this shot:)}
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...