Monday, March 3, 2014

Mindful Monday 3.3.14

 
{Sunday Funday with my Crew at Rula Bula on Mill}


MINDFUL MONDAY

Highlights of last week included:
~Very successful photo shoot for Arizona Finest Wedding Sites's Magazine...it was a challenging shoot to coordinate and style as it's a very different look...but the end product was so much better than I imagined it could be.  I can't WAIT to see the 4 page spread & cover, when it publishes in June!!!
~My family is finally all healthy again!  Amen! Life can continue out our fast & fun pace!
~More steps closer to an organized, simplified, functional home...what a process.

New fab finds:
~ According to "BuzzFeed's "Which Celebrity Couple Are You Quiz" Justin and I are Kate Middleton and Prince William....we apparently are "emblems of elegance, class, and sophistication" so there you go.  #alife #getone #jennifer

Yes this actually happened:
~We ran out of diapers for the first time, so my children wore swim diapers for the time being....p.s. they don't work, at all.

~Last week was a looong weird week for me.  It was a week of a ton of thoughts and second guessing myself...especially when it comes to the direction of my business.   Even though I realize that slow and steady wins the race when it comes to health, and home projects, HOWEVER..... I have a hard time applying this to my business/work life....instead my mind goes into fast and furious mode and I get down on myself when things don't progress as quickly as I want them to.  I did a lot of list making and re-prioritizing and I'm feeling much better and more clear with my future.
 
Feeling Appreciative:
~For my Mom.  Wow.  Saturday night Justin was shooting a wedding, I was at home with the girls, it was raining non stop....the babies were napping, I had about a million piles of laundry to fold.  I saw that "Steel Magnolias" was on Netflix...so I told myself I'd watch for a just a few minutes to get me thru all the folding...BUT I told myself I wasn't allowed to watch it all the way thru...next thing I know I'm sobbing....BIG TIME sobbing...if you've seen the movie, you know why.  Wow.  I had seen that movie many times before...but I've never watched it since becoming a mom myself.  You see...I really believe that as a daughter you don't ever realize HOW MUCH you're loved by your mom until you become a mom yourself.  Then you realize you love your children so much that that you would do anything for their happiness. 
.
Confessions:
~ I didn't get to watch too much of the Oscars....but I did catch Matthew McConaughey's acceptance speech and I thought it was so sweet....especially when he talked about his dad...and I loved how he incorporated his famous line from Dazed & Confused  "Alright, Alright, Alright".....yes!
 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Our children have turned into Vampires...and we're a little scared. They bite each other!  Sometimes we catch them right before they chomp down on each other...sometimes we don't...then there's a loud SCREAM.  It's the craziest thing....I don't  think that realize what they're doing and I don't think they're necessarily trying to mean to each other....oh my.  I hope this is a quick little phase that passes soon. 
 
I Turn it Up: 
~ "Adore You", by Miley Cyrus  {I know, she's obnoxious...but her voice is hauntingly fantastic}
 
 
Something Inspiring:
 

 
 
 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:

 
 
I was so impressed with all the NBC Today Anchors that appeared on camera with no make up! So I participated in "No Make Up Monday" and posted this mug shot on my Instagram....#loveyourselfie 

Thank you Melissa for allowing me to borrow your Bridal Stella Dot Collection...some of these sparkles appeared in the photo shoot!
 
I so appreciate my dear friend Renata, who assisted me the day of Photo Shoot!  She and I have worked together for many years on several different events and projects...our strengths and weaknesses  are complete opposite of each other, so when we're together...we've got all our bases covered and everything comes together magically and seamlessly.
 
These Two. In big puffy skirts.
 
Hannah {left} and Emma {right} my Baby Vampires.

J.Starr Table displayed in San Tan Elegante's Sales Office.  I greatly appreciate my amazing vendor partners who promote my work.
 
I'm not sure if it's the music, or Steve Martin's voice...but move over Tinkerbell Movies...these girls have a new favorite movie "Father of the Bride".  Yes, of course this thrills me...my future lil Wedding Planners....let's make this a family business :)

Babies Closet Checked off the Home Organization Process List....on to the next.

Met up briefly with Melissa and Gregory Saturday Morning....how darling are they?
 
My Hannah, growing up so fast....I'm not ready for them to start walking...but I know it's coming SOON.

The girls LOVED the Irish Music at Rula Bula....LOVED it.  They were dancing around like crazy. So cute!
 
Keep....Donate/Sell.....Undecided....

The purging continues.  Wow.  The amount of money could have saved in our twenties.....oh well, you live you learn.

THESE TWO.  Locking each other into the doggie crate...I have a feeling this is just the beginning......






 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...