Wednesday, April 16, 2014

{Belated} Mindful Monday 4.14.14

 
 
MINDFUL MONDAY

 
Highlights of last week included:
~HUGE NEWS for J.Starr Stylized Weddings....I'm so incredibly grateful for a new partnership! A beautiful venue here in the valley has contracted my Wedding Coordination services for all of their Weddings!!! Well, at least for next 90 days....which means I have 5 new weddings booked!  They are contracting me on a trial basis to see if moving forward this is the right fit for their venue and clients.  So please keep your fingers crossed for me....as this could mean BIG things for my business.  So excited, So grateful.  I'll keep you posted!
~Visit from Trevor (Justin's Brother) Yes, Trevor is brave soul....he usually flies from Berkeley about twice a year...and the room he sleeps in is right next to his darling nieces. 
 
New fab finds:
 ~ Skinny Cow Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream Bars....pretty delish ( 4 points, for you fellow "points people") but the WW Ice Cream Candy Bar is still my number one fav! 

Yes this actually happened:
 ~Bad parenting decision of the week was when we attempted dining out at Pita Jungle Thursday night... we were tired, hungry, stressed....and thought it was a brilliant idea to take out 1 year old twins out to dinner in  a jam packed restaurant on "Live Jazz Band" night.  Truth be told, typically our kiddos do pretty fantastic in restaurants...they are usually really stimulated by all the sights and sounds.  But on this particular night, we were tired, they were tired, and we were a good 1.5 hour behind their typical dinner time....which resulted in "Crazy Flying Hummus Fest".

 Feeling Appreciative:
 ~ For my Brother in Law Trevor, who made countless efforts to make life easier for me this weekend (as poor Justin had to work quite a bit)...including taking me and the girls to a "Movie in the Park", making me dinner, and even picking up groceries. I wonder if he'll ever come back to visit??  Love you Trevor!
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
 ~I don't know what the heck happened...but ALL of a SUDDEN....these little girls are into EVERYTHING.  They can bust through baby traps, open drawers and cabinets...it's nuts!  My babies are now toddlers, and I'm scared. 
 
I Turn it Up:  "Magic" by Coldplay  
 
 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:
 
 Helping me decorate for Easter.... 
 
 Like I said....we're in TROUBLE
 

 At one point last week I found one of Justin's treasured bachelor pad items in the garage....and actually used Pink Floyd's "The Wall" as a wall.  It lasted about ten minutes before my little superhero's were able to bust it down.  It's since been replaced by a real deal super sturdy baby gate.
 

 Snuggling with Grammie
 
Little Loves

Poor Emma stayed like this for good solid five minutes after Grammie left. 

Big improvements to the J.Starr Office....More to Come.... 
 
Every morning this is where you can find Olive, outside of the nursery...awaiting to see her Baby Sisters....crazy little wiener dog.
 

"Story Time with Bears"

 Sisters...

Brave Uncle Trevor  
 
Awaiting "Frozen", sadly due to technical difficulties...we never saw the movie.
 
 Strolled through the Farmers Market Saturday....


 Lunch on the lawn at Postinos, oh how love downtown Gilbert...

Grilling Out
 
Sunday Funday Breakfast...Complete with Chocolate Cured Bacon...that tasted nothing like chocolate.
 

Into EVERYTHING
 

 Emma and her Grandpa


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...