Friday, May 16, 2014

{Featured Friday} Meet Lisa Berger

 

 
Hello World,

Today I would like to introduce you to a woman who has been loving on my locks for many years now....Meet Lisa Berger.  Her passion for enhancing beauty is inspiring.  I have had the great opportunity of working with her several times on many different creative projects; stylized photo shoots, weddings, fashion shows, and even magazine covers. 

She is talented, hard working, and incredibly stylish and I just love her!  If you've ever complimented my hair in an event photo...there's a great chance that Lisa styled it. 

A Little Bit From Lisa:

I am a Hairstylist at Just For You Salon in Tempe, AZ.  I have always loved hair and feel it is our best asset.  It makes a statement about our personalities and lets face it, when our hair looks good we just feel good!  I never thought I would be a Hairstylist as my career, but when a friend asked me to do her and all her bridesmaids hair for her wedding I jumped at the chance.  I never had any training and just "winged" it, and I had so much fun!

 It was so rewarding to see the transformation and all the smiles on their faces.  I knew this was my calling!   I love opening a fashion magazine or clicking on Pinterest and being so inspired by the styles that I can't wait to create these looks on my clients.

  I am inspired by natural beauty and naturally enhancing hairstyles that follow the trends and clothing that we love to wear.  And we feel more confident, motivated, and ready to take on the world when we look fabulous!


Lisa Berger, Hairstylist at Just For You Salon
Tempe, AZ 85284
480.221.1427

http://www.thehairchick.com/
https://www.facebook.com/thehairchick




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...