Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mamapreneur Monday 5.26.14

 
~MAMAPRENEUR MONDAY~
 
 
UPDATE:  
 
I have been blogging somewhat consistently from January of 2009 {5.5 Years!}....wow...and as much as I love sharing and connecting...my business is at a new very exciting place...where's it's time for me to pump the brakes on my blog...and take the much needed time to implement better foundational systems and updates into my business, my brand, my future.
 
 Therefore my friends...The J.Starr Blog is...going on a "sabbatical". 
 
 I'm hoping not for too long, we shall see.  So this little post will be my last one for awhile.   As always I appreciate your love and support...blogging is such a vulnerable but yet very rewarding experience.  Thank you for allowing me to share with you. 
 
Until Then ~ Jennifer xoxo

 
Highlights of last week included:
~Celebration of two incredible women and their birthdays...Mom & Granny
~Beautiful Wedding Day for Tyler & Amy
~Memorial Day Fun my Little Crew
~Memorial Day Project =Sparkling White Lights draped in my Backyard! Thanks to the Hubs
 
Fab finds:
~THIS KID  is my hero!
~Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken Salad from Paradise Bakery, mmm.
~Michelle Moyer, a Vocalist and Acoustic Guitar Player....her voice caused everyone in the crowd to cry during Saturday's Wedding Ceremony.  I posted a video here.
 
Yes this actually happened:
~Had magazines delivered to my home that I styled & coordinated the COVER for! (and a 4 page spread inside the magazine...I'll share more soon)
~Went to Target and only spent 30 bucks! That's a first.
 
Feeling Appreciative:
~Growth...professionally and personally.  I had many sleepless nights last week as my mind was spinning with the ideas, thoughts, doubts, and to dos.  I'm thankful for a clearer vision for the future of J.Starr Stylized Weddings....with that clearer vision comes a lot of work, patience, and time. (hence the "Blog Sabbatical")
 
Food, Fitness & Fashion:
~No more morning walks with the bugs, just too hot for their fair skin. Instead I rearranged my schedule to include an hour work out {3 times a week}before Justin leaves that house in the morning for work...including a 30 minute run followed up resistance training exercises...so far so good.  And it feels incredible to get my workouts done before the babies start their days.  This whole time I thought I needed a "gym membership" to workout... WRONG.   "Start Where You Are. Use What You Have. Do What You Can" ~Arthur Ashe  This has been my #1 favorite quote ever since the babies were born.  I have to repeat it to myself on the daily. 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Hannah now "runs"
~Emma's officially walking now
~They both will walk up and give hugs to us if we hold our arms out...the best!
~Emma says "mmm mm" when you hug her
~Pretty sure Emma said "There you go" the other day
~They have been upgraded to their new "big girl" car seats

 
I Turn it Up: "All of Me" John Legend 
 
 
Highlights of last week included:  
 
 
{STARR SESSIONS} 
~4 Generations of Ladies~
Great Granny, Grammie, Mom {me!}, Daughters
  
Love from Uncle Chase

Grammie and Emma
 

 Grandpa & Hannah
 

Happy Birthday Mom...Happy Birthday Granny
 

{INSTAGRAM REEL} 
 
My Little Stylist...Approving my jewelry selection for Bridal Twilight Hours...

Centerpieces for Bridal Twilight Hours by Blume Events...

J.Starr Takes the Cover!  Can't wait to share MORE

The Processional for Saturday's Wedding was 21 people deep!

The talented Michelle Moyer...love her voice!
 
To me...this is the most revealing moment...the most real moment.  It's the moment after the Bride & Groom have walked down the aisle as Husband & Wife....they disappear from everyone's view (except mine)....I always pay extra attention to this moment, my views are the best.

All the Details...
 
Came home from Saturday's Wedding to find  dinner under the stars waiting for me...
 
Who's that little girl running through the nursery at Lowes???  My Hannah. Look out World.


Spent Memorial Day with my Little Crew...House Projects, Grilling Out, Babies Enjoyed Splashing Around in their New Pool = Best. Day. Ever. 


 

1 comment :

  1. Always love reading your blog, but glad to hear that your business is taking off in a new and exciting direction. Would love to hear all about that! Enjoy your summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...