Monday, May 19, 2014

Mamapreneur Monday 5.19.14

{Hannah Jane on the move...at Butterfly Wonderland}


~MAMAPRENEUR MONDAY~
Yep, that title makes more sense to me these days.  Everyday...succeeding at something and failing at another....all at the same time....

 
Highlights of last week included:
~Pretty chill week...lots of laughs with my littles
 
Fab finds:
 ~Cried for a good solid five minutes after reading this story, brought back so many precious memories.
 
Yes this actually happened:
~Witnessed my husband YELL out loud at Butterfly Wonderland as a butterfly tried landing on his face.
~Over thought social media, worried about being an "over sharer" or too "Marcia Bradyish" ...the internet is a weird thing, and it's not going away... I guess it's about finding a balance.
 
Feeling Appreciative:
~So thankful and appreciative for a great meeting with one of my professional mentors and dear friends...Chris Nagy, Owner of Regency Garden.  He's not only a successful business owner, but also a great brand developer...it's impossible to be at his venue and not feel the "magic" he has poured into it.
 
Food, Fitness & Fashion:
~Umm...I pretty much lived in yoga pants all week...but I'll happily share with you a stylist who's work I follow here..
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Wobbly steps...Emma is catching up to Hannah, kinda.  Emma says "Mmmmm" when she likes what she's eating...they both love to climb in and out of baskets & boxes...Hannah loves to close the doors behind her...they steal each other's food...they point out sounds...every time I feel like my babies are the most well behaved children around town ~ I'm quickly humbled.
 
I Turn it Up:  
~Watched the movie "Life of Mitty" Saturday night, can't say much for the movie...but the soundtrack was good...."Lake Michigan" by Rogue Wave, me likie.
 
Something Inspiring:

Note to self, keep repeating...every day.  Have patience...enjoy the journey.
 
 
  
 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:
 
  
Hannah Jane, all about trying to pull out all the baby wipes...all the time.

Regency Garden
 
Emma Lou
 

The cute carousel operator was a little old man who once photographed weddings
 
 
 Hannah Jane
 
Wiggle Worms
 
Shockingly this is the one and only shot of a Butterfly we got...
 

Oh, and this one...this little guy followed me around for a good ten minutes...

Hannah was go go go....

Emma Lou wasn't digging it so much, the guy with the giant net scared her...

Had the chance to attend a Graduation Party for a sweet relative...and got to swing in this charming little hammock with my girls...definitely made me want one of my own. 

Oh how the love their Daddy...

Swinging on the Swing....




 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...