Monday, May 5, 2014

Mindful Monday 5.5.14

{Sunday Morning...Starr Style}
 

 
MINDFUL MONDAY

 
Highlights of last week included:
~J.Starr Meeting with a Bride who's planning on making 3 gown changes on her upcoming "Great Gatsby" inspired Wedding Day.
~Emma Lou took her official "first steps"...proof here.  So darn cute.
 
Fab finds:
~Umm...did you all hear that Gwen Stefani (my fav musical artist) is going to be a judge on "The Voice?" I've never really watched that show before...but I'll be tuning in this upcoming season for sure.
 
Yes this actually happened:
~ After an action packed past 5 months....we finally got around to switching out the large photos in our kitchen.  Ever since my Dad's 60 Birthday Party that we hosted back in January, we've had 4 HUGE framed photos of my Dad hanging in our kitchen...every passing month it's become more and more ODD....well we finally ordered prints and switched out the frames...way less creepville.
~Finished Season 2 of Scandal on Netflix...and cannot stop thinking about it...looking forward to watching season three soon....that show is hauntingly fantastic. Yum.
 
Feeling Appreciative:
~Treasured time with family throughout the weekend...Shannon & Caroline (Justin's Brother and soon be Sister in Law), Bri (My Cousin) and ....my cute little Granny
 
Food, Fitness & Fashion:
~Doing the Happy Dance. After 14 months, I earned my "official gold key"..making me an "official ww Lifetime Member." After having my twinzies my obgyn suggested I try "Weight Watchers"...and what a life changing experience it has been.  I'm not "cured" by any means, but now I'm much more aware of how accountability and consistency lead to success...not just in weight loss but also in life. 
~Discovered a new indulgence....Sonic's Mini Diet Dr. Pepper Ice cream Float..mmm {6pts! ww peeps}
~Received my 4th Stitch Fix...but shame on me...I didn't take any photos to show you...just ran out of time and had to get the "go backs" in the mail...as they give you 3 days...only ended up keeping the Renee C Jamie Eyelet Striped Cardigan.  The other items were super cute...but decided it was better to save some money this month.
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Wobbly Steps, Big Goofy Grins, Putting things in boxes taking them out, New Words: "cracker".  Hannah walks best when she's holding things in her hands.  Emma mostly likes to "walk" with her knees. 
 
I Turn it Up:  
~Six Underground by the Sneaker Pimps...an oldie but goodie.
 
Something Inspiring:
 
People often say to me...."Oh, so you're like Jennifer Lopez in the Wedding Planner"...my response moving forward will be..."No I'm actually more like Olivia Pope in Scandal...ya know, minus the blood and politics....I'm a "Fixer."  ;)
 
 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:


everyday we're hustling....
 
 
 J.Starr Meetings, Ideas, Visions....Excitement
 
 I wasn't sure what part was more alarming...the fact that I was in the City of Mesa Municipal Court paying 250.00 parking ticket...or the fact that I left my home in such a hurry I didn't realize I was wearing slippers....ghetto fabulousness,  lemme tell ya. 

Teeniest of Tiniest of Keys = Means So Much
 
 
THESE Two....

 Because graham crackers make everything better....

Home Improvements....
 
 In the Studio with the beautiful Keegan Family...capturing the beauty of Andrea's pregnancy.
 
 
 My Favorite Little Lady... who will say anything and everything...love her.
 







1 comment :

  1. $250 parking ticket, yikes! Glamming it up with those fancy "shoes", priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...