Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"The Wednesday Weekly" 10.29.14


{Fun Times with Friends and Tom & Mo's Haunting Halloween Party}


~THE WEDNESDAY WEEKLY~ 
Monday October 20th, 2014 ~ Sunday October 26th, 2014
 
Hi Friends, how are we all doing this week?  Busy, crazy, tired?  Yep me too.  And I hate saying "tired" it's an overused annoying word...but right now, I'm breaking my rule and admitting it.  I'm also changing the "Wednesday Whirl" to the "Wednesday Weekly"....the "whirl" is too cheesy for me. (my blog=my rules).  Just love me, okay? 



Highlights of last week included:
~My Brother (in law) Shannon's Birthday...and I just now realizing we never sent a card or gift (wow, we're jerks) ....sorry Sham, we love ya.  Let's celebrate soon okay?
~I had an incredible opportunity to assist in the Coordination of Mark & Beth's Wedding at an amazing  private Arcadia Country Villa!  Super excited for my new connection with an awesome company and hope to book more weddings at some stunning luxury homes!
~Tons of fun was had at Tom & Mo's Annual Halloween Party.  Justin had been saying for years that he wanted us to be JayZ and Beyoncé....and for obvious reasons I always laughed at him....Well his wish came true...and I can't say that we necessarily "nailed it"....especially since we ran out of time and Justin didn't have a chance to modify his hat to read " New York Yankees" instead Justin sported at a hat that read "Norris Pool Service" (my Dad's Company)....oh Justin, you're so gangsta.  We however did not need to buy a single item to pull off our "look" I'm not sure if I should admit that or not.
~Loved seeing one of my best girlfriends smile at her Bridal Shower.  Addie Jo, you're going to be a luminous bride, I couldn't be happier for you!

 
Fab finds:
~This Quiz, it's a good one people. Totally made me feel better about my inabilities to function as an "routine" human.
~ "Deposit a Gift" is a new site I came across.  I haven't had a chance to do much research on it, but I thought I would share since so many of my clients are always asking me for a "polite" way to suggest guests that they prefer money instead of gifts. 
 
Yes this actually happened:
 ~Switched my phone back to a Droid....I know I know...too many reasons much too boring to share.
 
Something Inspiring:
 
 
 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Hannah's poor face at the moment....bruised for one of her many falls, and scratched by her oh so loving sister. 
~Emma's been making extreme efforts at living life as a nudist.



 ~A FEW PHOTOS~ 
Still trying to catch up on some recent photo editing...so here's a handful from last week....
 
 
Gorgeous Arcadia Country Villa for Mark & Beth's Wedding!
 
 
 
Tom and Mo = The Halloween King & Queen
 
"You Ready B?"
 
Addie's Bridal Shower
 
Bride + Her Shower Hosts
 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...