Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"The Wednesday Whirl" 10.15.14

{My Little Crew, and yes this is the only photo this week....just one of the those wild crazy weeks...and this photo sums it up pretty well} 
 
~THE WEDNESDAY WHIRL~ 

Hi Friends,
So it's technically still Wednesday...it's just late.  And this girl is tired, so I'll keep this short and sweet...but because of my obsession with consistency (at least with some things....like blogging, not necessarily.... laundry, cleaning, or grocery shopping...ughh, it never stops....)  I'll still write a post.

Highlights of last week included:
~Wedding Planner Luncheon at my beloved Seville Golf and Country Club.  I love going back to Seville anytime I have the opportunity, brings back so many special memories to me.
~Babies First Carnival (I'm debating whether or not I should list this as a "highlight" or not) let's just say it was an experience.
 ~Wedding Day at San Tan Elegante for Nicole and Paul (Special Thanks to my intern Megan for all her hard work!)
  
Fab finds:
~Have you all heard of this?  Disney Wedding Cake Projection Mapping...pretty cool. 
~I'm a big fan of these new fashion forward looking "Geometric Chair Covers" by Classic Party Rentals.
 
Yes this actually happened:
~So we took the Babies to their first Carnival last week. The little flier I had picked up on it was...sweet, cute, charming....totally geared towards "family fun, for little ones"....and well....let's just say it wasn't.  It was SUPER nitty, gritty, dirty...gross.  We went the first night it opened...and half the rides were barely assembled ...and the workers there were true blue "carnies"...is that bad to say? Probably...they were ROUGH.  I was too afraid to make eye contact with Justin and I knew he was thinking let's get the hell out of here... But I had already spent twenty bucks for the tickets and was determined to take the babies on their first "ride".  So there we stood, in line for the "Berry Go Round" (like a tilt a whirl, for little ones) just as we were getting ready to get on...we noticed the "berry" we were going to get in had been...puked in. Wow.  So yes, we boarded another...and Hannah hated it, but Emma loved it.  Justin never got on any of the rides....all of us girls..and he's our princess. 
~I got a new phone and switched from a Droid to an IPhone.  My husband is SUPER annoyed by this.  He kept asking me why?? To which I reply.... "Umm...are you looking for an answer better than because of all the cool emoticons?"  Ha! I LOVE annoying him.
 
Something Inspiring:
 
Cheers to making many more mistakes (and typos!)
 
 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
Hannah has been coloring...but only with her head lying flat on the ground while coloring....it's kind of weird...whatever inspires you little girl....Emma now yells "Maaaa Maaa Maaa" all the time, they climb, climb, climb....wow so scary...but how can I stop it??? Yikes.
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...