Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"The Wednesday Whirl" 10.1.14

 
{My Brother In Law Shannon and His New Bride, Caroline}
  
~THE WEDNESDAY WHIRL~ 


Highlights of last week included:
~Shannon (Justin's Brother) got married! And I gained a beautiful Sister In Law!
~Lots of fun times with family, that had flown in from San Francisco and Maryland for the celebration
 
Fab finds:
~New jogging stroller! Makes a HUGE difference I love it and the babies do too.  I posted that I needed one on facebook and one of my industry friends (Erin Burkhard, owner of Be in Love Designs) messaged me that she had one..with the tags still on, never used, with a "swivel" front wheel! Yes! Facebook is rad sometimes.
~Umm...have you all heard of  Talenti Gelato? Specifically the flavor Sea Salted Caramel?  Wow. I may have had that for dinner twice last week, yes, it's that good!
 
Yes this actually happened:
~Sent an apology text to a lady on Craigslist because I didn't want to buy her posted jogging stroller anymore, and I actually felt kind of bad about it. 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~The sound Emma makes when she pours her pretend tea, they both climb on everything, they say ma ma ma now a lot...intentionally, it's the best.
 

  
 
~LAST WEEK, IN PHOTOS~ 

Fun with Grammie
 

New Ride (clearly my littles are thrilled)

Justin took a vaction day on Friday and got to attend "Wiggle Worms" with us for the first time!
 

They loved having Daddy there!

 Cutest Little Worms There!
Trevor and Isis (Justin's Brother and his Girlfriend)
 

Fun Lunch at Joyride....
Trevor and Isis believe it or not, after a fun morning watching "Hook."
 

These two were quite the show stealers at Shannon & Caroline's Family Dinner.
 

Our little party goers were still going later that night.

The Starr Brothers
Family 
Sunday Brunch, thank you Carol and Tim
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...