Wednesday, October 8, 2014

"The Wednesday Whirl" 10.8.14

 
~THE WEDNESDAY WHIRL~ 


Highlights of last week included:
~Being interviewed on the radio! Such a trip and SO much fun! I don't usually get nervous about public speaking....but I was super nervous about being on the radio....although, after I was a little warmed up I discovered it was a BLAST.  It's fairly easy to relax and be natural when your audience is invisible.  Thank you Maureen Boyd and Jonathan Schaupp for asking me to be a guest on "Complete Wedding Radio." on 90.7/92.7 The Pulse.  And....special thanks to the rad Jessica Barry who was filling in as a co host that day for Maureen.

Did you miss my interview??  That's okay, pretty sure my mom did too....you can now listen to my interview on the podcast located on  the Complete Wedding Radio Website.   (it's easier to navigate from a desktop) You can find the podcast on the right side of the homepage ....just click on "01. Week 86 Jennifer from J.Starr Stylized Weddings"  My interview starts at nearly the halfway point of the show (after the Wedding Exercise Tips and Wedding Celebrity Gossip).  I'd love to hear your feedback!

~Unbelievably STUNNING J.Starr Wedding for Vanessa & Eric.  I'm still in awe over the amazingness of their beautiful day.  Special thank you to my team members (Melissa and Megan for their fantastic care and attention to detail)

~Fun times at Mother Nature's Farm with our littles.
 
  
Fab finds:
~These songs, on repeart..."Chandelier" by Sta & "Cool Kids" by Echosmith
 
Yes this actually happened:
 
Lost this little guy on a run, luckily Justin found him later while on his bike ride, thank goodness! Have you ever seen such a sad photo? Poor Piglet!
 
Something Inspiring:
THIS
 
 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Baby "Fight Club" has began at the Starr Home. But the weird part is that they like it....and we don't know what to do about it.  They push each over on the ground (somewhat forcefully) over and over again...and just laugh, laugh, and laugh. It's weird, and I'm guessing we shouldn't encourage this.
~Emma's been standing up to her sister lately...with her teeth!  Oh my, I thought we were past the "biting stage." So I've started doing "timeouts" which is the hardest thing for me to do, because all I want to do is laugh at Emma's goofy little face and huge eyes looking back at me as I try explaining to her why she shouldn't bite her sister.
~Emma has been walking around saying "cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo"...in reference to her Grammie's cuckoo clock.  But she says it at the most random of moments, it's super odd and cute.
 
 
~LAST WEEK, IN PHOTOS~
I could so do this again...so fun!
 
Mic Check One....Two
 
 Me and the Complete Radios Hosts: Jessica & Jonathon
 
 The day was non stop, but I was able to snap a few photos from Eric and Vanessa's Wedding (can't wait to share more on an upcoming blog with the Professional Photographer's photos)
 
 Eric and Vanessa were dream clients...they had such swag and sophistication.

 So much personalization went into their Wedding Day...
 Champagne  was sent home with every guest....
 

Brief little Bride/Wedding Planner moment my intern Megan captured ....
 
 Sunday Funday with my Crew, Little Hannah
 
Hannah Girl again, taking in the sites and sounds of Mother Nature's Farm
 
Emma loving Country Life
 
 Emma Lou Who

This Guy.....

 So fun watching them run around...
 
Hannah in search of the perfect pumpkin
 
 Baby Chicks....the babies saying "tweet, tweet, tweet".
 
 Emma + Determination


Watching "Hook"...the only REAL movie (non cartoon) they love....I think only because "Tinkerbell" is in it...but they are captivated by this movie.
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...