Friday, September 7, 2012

Humor Me a Little Vol. 4


It's Friday and rainey....this is my last weekend before wedding season officially kicks off!!! I'm so excited for all my upcoming J.Starr Brides....it's going to be a fabulous fall!  Here's a few things that made me laugh recently....

 
YES!
 
 
Photo bombing at it's best!
 
 
Aimee, this one's for you!
 
 
My pups act like this every time we go to the vet's office too. 
 
 
My Cousin Paul (those that know him, have to agree)
 
 
I can't decide what's more alarming... that my husband knows all the dance moves to the Beyonce video or that my cousin's 4 year old daughter knows all the lyrics.  :)
 
 
Come on, is that not the most adorable thing you've seen today???
 
 
P.S. Do you follow J.Starr on Pinterest???
 

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE the humor me posts. Just what I need to have a lil chuckle! Have a wonderful weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...