Monday, September 10, 2012

Manic Monday Vol. 8



(22 Weeks Pregnant/5 Months, with Twins) 


MANIC MONDAY ~ Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nine. And if I had an air-o-plane I still couldn't make it on time. 'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear...Blame it on the train but the boss is already there....

Highlights of last week included:
~Enjoyed a fabulous dinner with the adorable Palmer Family Thursday night at their home.
~2 hour lunch meeting with my design partner Renata...dreaming up some fun ideas for our 10th Annual Costume Party/Adult Co-ed Baby Shower
~My c-section (yes, c-section....don't judge, it comes HIGHLY recommended with lil Twinzies) was scheduled! Friday December 28th at 7am!!! Though I have a hunch if these babies are anything like their mama they will want to be here before Christmas, we shall see!
~Watching the Wedding Singer cuddled up with my hubs on Saturday night (our lives are pretty low key these days, but that's okay slowing down for us is a good thing)

Last week I learned:
~To try and RELAX a little bit and embrace life as it comes. I was very hormonal last week, stressed, and impatient. "This condo keeps getting smaller and smaller and I keep getting bigger and bigger" The home buying process these days is painfully slow...but everything great in life takes time, I have to relax a little bit. It's not the end of the world, if we have to bring these babies home to our little condo...we will make it work.

New fab finds:
~ Yesterday I found some adorable classic disney princess dresses in mint condition at Goodwill...and while they were sized to fit a four year old..umm... I bought them anyway...I bought like five of them! I found myself getting ridiculously excited about having two little girls playing dress up and running all over the house, now I just need to find a few for me to wear..oh, and Sammy and Olive!!!

Feeling Appreciative:
~ For my mom. She spent her Sunday with us, organizing, purging, cleaning, and packing...yes we don't have a new home yet, but we will hopefully in the near future. If not we still needed to pack up some things to make room for our babies.
~My little tap dancers in my tummy.....just the cutest darn thing ever! It really makes it feel real! I can already tell a personality difference between my two little monkeys.


***********************

On the horizon for this week:
~The start of Wedding Season! I have the most darling bride getting married this Saturday...Elizabeth (she's a twin!).

Currently Listening to:
~Classic R&B Radio on Pandora....ahh yeah, it's a sexy morning around here (according to Justin)

Quote I'm Loving: "I'm a light sleeper, but a heavy dreamer"

Confession: I'm not proud of this, but last week I stumbled upon the show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo"... and I couldn't turn it off... I wanted to so badly but I couldn't. I'm kind of shocked that the mom (June) is only a year older than me, yikes!



3 comments :

  1. You are so adorable and such a lover Jenny ♥ I'm so excited you found such cute stuff at Goodwill! You can always find something there you can't leave without :) You look so beautiful and I can't wait to see you when we have lunch soon! I miss you and you are hilarious w/the Honey Boo Boo...omg, seriously, I can't believe you got sucked in to that! OMG, the mom is only one year older than you???? I thought she was older than ME! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! WE LOOK DAMN GOOD SISTER!! But we already knew that :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do weekly updates. Goodwill can yield some amazing finds! I saw a glimpse of Honey Boo Boo and knew I had to turn away or else I would be sucked into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Goodwill! Love me some fun finds like that.
    What is Honey Boo Boo?!? Do I dare check it out?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...