Friday, September 21, 2012

Liz & Jarrod's Starr Style Wedding Day


Last Saturday officially kicked off the fall Wedding Season! 
 


Liz's dress was stunning!!!


 
Liz is a twin and her sister was her Maid of Honor...I couldn't help and think about my soon to be baby girls and the special lifetime bond they will share. 
 


All floral and design was provided by J.Starr's fabulous Floral Designer: Renata Hodl (also a twin!) 

 
It was a "Starr Style" Wedding day because Liz and Jarrod had purchased my all inclusive vendor package..that includes my "A" Team Super Star Vendors. 

 
 
Photography By Still Life Studios 

 
DJ Services Provided by: AZ Celebrity Dj

 
Wedding Cake Provided By: Piece of Cake Desserts

 


One of my favorite moments of day was when  I checked in on the Bride and Groom right before the Grand Entrance to find Jarrod on his hands and knees, bustling Liz's dress, such a sweet moment. 
 

Just a lovely, lovely day.  Thank you so much Liz and Jarrod for trusting me with your most special day!  I hope you're enjoying your honeymoon!!
 
 
 

3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...