Wednesday, June 19, 2013

John & Karissa's Starr Style Wedding Day!

Some wedding days I don't even feel like I'm working at all, because I'm so wrapped up in the fun of the day.  This was one of the days...everything just flowed so smoothly. 
 
Karissa and John married on a warm but breezy night in June.  I stood with John for several minutes before he got to see his bride for the first time {during the "first meeting"}.  He told me many times how he just wanted to marry her. 
And that he did.....










Vendor Team:
Coordination/Event Design: J.Starr Stylized Weddings
Photography: Still Life Studios
DJ/Master of Ceremonies: AZ Celebrity DJ
Chair Ties: Southwick Linens
Wedding Cake: Piece of Cake
Venue: Superstition Springs Golf Club




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...