Monday, June 24, 2013

Manic Monday 6.24.13


Good Morning/Afternoon All!

 Last week was SUPER eventful!!!  Therefore I have tons of catching up to do today and a VIP Wedding to work on...so no time for a full post...but here are some highlights...lots of photos this week.

Happy Monday!  As always, thank you for following my little blog on this enormous world wide web!!! 

Much Love, Jennifer Starr
 
Sissy Kissies

Officially sold our first home together.  

 
Happy Birthday Baby!
 
Awe
 
Uncle Trevor flew in for a visit

How to play ping pong during the summer in Arizona.  
The many emotions of Top Bunk & Bottom Bunk
{nicknames referring to their past placement in my belly}
Doors Tribute Band, "Strange Days"...incredible performance!
 
Me and the faux Jim Morrison, a girl can pretend, can't she?
Mesa National History Museum
Daddy protecting from the Dinos  
 
Me and My Little Ladies 
 
 Trevor was such a good sport  
Whoa, they love fishies! 
 
My World  
Justin finally has a bachelor pad now that he's married with children. Brothers watching Louis C.K.  {I'm so glad I'm a girl!}
Starr Brothers
Monkey's Uncles
Details from Seville Golf & Country Club's Bridal Open House
Attended with this darling girl! And my two not so helpful {but adorable} assistants.
 
Some of my very favorite Wedding Vendors:




1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...