Monday, June 10, 2013

Manic Monday 6.10.13



Favorite Photo of the Week ~ 
Aside from my hubby....Matt Wheeler, owner of Still Life Studios, is my all time favorite photographer. Not just because he's a phenomenal artist and has incredible talent.....but because he shoots with all his heart.  He will do anything do get the perfect shot because he truly cares.  He's photographed hundreds of weddings but treats each one as his first...constantly putting in every ounce of effort.  Yes, this is him photographing my couple last Friday!
{See Additional Photos Below}
 

~MANIC MONDAY~
 
Highlights of last week included:
~It was just one of those treasured weeks when all the pieces fell together perfectly...creating balance and harmony in my life.....babies, work, home, husband, friends, family...my cup fills full, and I feel incredibly blessed.
~ Had a Fabulous J.Starr Wedding on Friday
~Attended the Bridal Fashion Debut on Sunday
 

Yes This Actually Happened:
~My children actually watched an entire Tinkerbell movie all in Spanish because I couldn't figure out how to change the audio. {thanks to Justin and his super complex electronics!}
~Had to be a very strong Mommy at Emma's doctor's appointment, resulting in tears for both Emmie and Me.  But she's feeling much better now.

Feeling Appreciative:

~For Brianne, Melissa, and Stacey and their patience....as they attended the Bridal Fashion Debut with me. I felt like I was at my high school reunion, as I was able to visit with so many of my beloved wedding vendors.

Confessions:
~I felt super guilty when checking out at Trader Joes, everyone there had their little recyclable canvas totes, and I was the jerk who needed to use 12 paper bags for my groceries. {I always forget them at home!}
 
New Fab Finds:
~Hmm...well I would say based on my observations at the Bridal Show...the newest trends are.......
Gourmet Popcorn Bars, Burlap & Lace Table Coverings and Babies Breath in floral displays.
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~These babies I tell you.... they get more and more fun each passing day.  This past week was all about being pesky sisters...my favorite moments were:
1.) Hannah  grabbing Emma's face and making Emma sooo mad!
2.) Emma getting so excited and happy and just squealing in delight at the top of her lungs...resulting in scaring her sister and making poor Hannah "jump"..and then start crying. 

 
Babies' reaction to eating bananas for the first time!


 
Fun little Friday morning visit from their cousins!
 
 
Final smooches before I was off to run the Wedding
 
 
J.Starr Design Team in Action!
 
 
Such a lovely Wedding Day for John & Karissa
 
 
How darling is my intern Stacey?  This was her first Wedding!
 
 
Highlights from the Bridal Show...
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush: Reverend Rick Bell
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush: Kristina Celik, Director of Marketing & Promotions for Arizona Weddings Magazine/NACE Phoenix Chapter President
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush: Monique Rowe, Director of Sales & Catering at DoubleTree
April Kuebler, Catering Manager at Double Tree
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush: Dawn Verdone, Private Events Director at Seville Golf & Country Club
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush:  Katie Easley, Creative Director at LUX Wedding Florist
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush: Chris Nagy, Owner of Regency Garden & Jill
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush: Christine Kelly, Art Director & Teri Ambrose Posegate, Publisher of Arizona's Finest Weddings Magazine
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush: Germaine Davis, Ceremony Coordinator & Kimberly Tarango Catering Manager of Superstition Springs Golf Club
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush: Kathy Cuaderno, Private Events Director at Anthem Golf & Country Club
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush:  Karen Krinsky, Sales & Events Manager at Moon Valley Country Club
 
 
J.Starr Vendor Crush: Jennifer Gonzales, Catering & Convention Services Manager at Zona Hotel & Suites Scottsdale.
 
 
And I wrapped up the weekend with some of my best friends at another Stella & Dot Party, where I bought myself this fabulous piece to wear at my next event!
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...