Monday, June 17, 2013

Manic Monday 6.17.13

Favorite Photo of the Week ~ Celebrated Justin's 1st Father's Day and an early 3,111st Birthday!  {translation 33, that's clever Mom} The babies eyes were so wide as we sang Happy Birthday to their Daddy.
 
{See Additional Photos Below}
 

~MANIC MONDAY~
 
Highlights of last week included:
~Wedding planning session with one of my fabulous brides! Over some yummy lunch at Pita Di Vita.
 ~Date weekend with my love celebrating his birthday {early} We went to the movies...first time since I was this big!  He chose "Hangover 3"...which...sadly there are no shirtless Bradley Cooper scenes.  Followed by a second date the next night...including sushi, sake and visiting some of our favorite watering holes at our old stomping ground.  Have you met Chewy from Valle Luna in Chandler???  He has a smile and spirit that lights up the room...just a super cool guy, be sure and ask him to show you one of his super impressive magic tricks!
~Celebrated Father's Day with the Family

Yes This Actually Happened:
 ~Spent a ridiculous amount of money on my teeth...and then asked for a complimentary toothbrush afterwards, even though they only give them out after cleanings...not root canals.  I'm a total bad ass I tell ya.
 
Feeling Appreciative:

~ For Brianne and Donnie Provost {my cousin and her husband}who recommended Mackenzie {my new nanny/mommy's helper} to me! She helps me out twice a week with the babies and house...and she's the hardest working teenager I've ever met.  I adore her and so do the babies.

Confessions:
~I still like to wear my maternity jeans, because they are soooo comfy.  But thankfully they have become really baggy... and Justin keeps asking me to stop wearing them...but I love them.  Maternity jeans are one of the BEST things about pregnancy.
 
New Fab Finds:
~Pita Di Vita ...is this delicious little restaurant in Gilbert. {thank you Andrea Palmer for introducing this place to me} I LOVE the La Vita Salad!

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
 ~They do so many cute things and are growing like crazy.... below are some links to my Keek account.... if you'd like to see some recent videos.  Please allow me to preface your viewing with this:

If you or anyone if your home wears a hearing aid, you might want to have them take it off.  Reason being, I only talk to the babies in a very high pitch squeal...I'm sorry I can't help it, they bring it out of me.  I also call them several different nicknames... and yes I baby talk...I can't help it.. they're just so darn cute!


{Click on Links}:
Emma & Sammy
Bridal Fashion Debut
Sisterly Love
Good Morning My Loves


 
 Hanging with Mommy
 
 
Hi Emma
 
 
Why I do, What I do...{email from my most recent client}
 
 
Check it Out
 
 
My Bunnies
 
 
Celebrating how much has changed in the past year
 
 
My Babies' Daddy
 
 
And this my friends is how you pose, when you brand new "big boy" ping pong table is being loaded.  Happy Father's Day Honey, Game On.
 
 
My Dad and Brother on Father's Day
 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...