Monday, January 13, 2014

Mindful Monday 1.13.14

 
{Sunday Morning with his Smooches....Emma goes ballistic every time the wagon stops moving....little thrill seeker}
 

MINDFUL MONDAY


Highlights of last week included:
~Rest, relaxation, home projects...Justin was ridiculously excited to take two car loads full to Goodwill...after working on our ongoing task of organizing our garage.
~Some fab J.Starr client meetings

New fab finds:
~Pre Hard boiled Eggs from Costco {Am I really blogging about this?}  They are such a super quick and easy little protein pick me up...yes I know boiling egg takes like five minutes...but I'll take all the extra time I can get :)

Yes this actually happened:
~I removed 15 keys off of my key ring as I have no idea what they go to....  {No exaggeration} Apparently I was REALLY important at one time...though I'm pretty sure one of the keys was to my DORM room.

Feeling Appreciative:
~For a fresh new year, new projects, new outlooks, new goals
~Friends, and social media, and being able to share so much more of daily life...the joys the sorrows...the "human" in us all. 

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~They are interacting with each other SO MUCH and it's the STINKIN CUTEST darn thing...they wrestle, tickle, laugh, and fight over toys...such buddies. They love taking baths, love reading books, love our morning walks, love playing peak a boo. 

I Turn it Up: 
~"Float On" by Modest Mouse

On the horizon for this week:
~J.Starr Stylized Weddings will be co-hosting Twilight Hours and San Tan Elegante on Thursday evening...and possibly another venue on Saturday {stay tuned}.

Something Inspiring:

 
 
This will be a HUGE goal for us over the next 90 days...now that we've been parents for over a year...dare I say we're getting the hang of it???  And now we feel like we're at a place where we can dive into some home projects that have had to take back burner {Garage, Back Yard, Office, Guest Bathroom, Organization, Purging, Simplifying...Yahoo!}
 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:

They LOVE bath time!

Creative Project with Creative People of IGNITE

The obsession continues with the bath tub

Morning Walks = Clear Thoughts
 
 Bridal Meeting at my Beloved Seville
 
My Girls

So Big

Double the Fun

Sunday Funday

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...