Monday, January 20, 2014

Mindful Monday 1.20.14

 
 
{I had an absolute blast at Seville Golf & Country Club's Bridal Open House on Saturday....Loved Meeting J.Starr Potential Brides, Grooms, and their Families...and also loved seeing many of my dear Vendor Friends and former Seville Co-Workers }
 

MINDFUL MONDAY


Highlights of last week included:
~My Little Emma said her first intentional word: "Mama"! I posted a video on my personal Facebook Account and on Instagram...because it was so darn precious....I can't believe I actually caught it on video! So it's official.....let the records show....Hannah's first word was "Fish" {thanks to her Grandpa and the big awesome salt water aquarium my parents have at their home} and Emma's first word was "Mama".
~Enjoyed my walk/run/gabfest with my Cousin and her little one
~Participated as a Vendor at Seville....here's hoping the couple having the Destination Cancun Wedding books me! :)

New fab finds:
~"YourKidVid" is a team of L.A. based Producers, Directors, and Editors who have taking their film making skills and can transform your home videos in some very cute and shareable mini movies.  I haven't had a chance to fully research this yet...and I know there are several different video software editing programs out there...just thought I would share with you a cute idea I found.  Doing something more creative with all of our home videos is on my "MUST DO" in 2014 list. 

Yes this actually happened:
~We've started making plans for our first out of state vacation post having our little ones....Still have to finalize a few more details, but getting pretty excited...Justin has his heart set on Vegas...I'm craving the beach...but I think I wanna take my little baby beach bums with us...so that means for now....VEGAS BABY!

Feeling Appreciative:
~For my Mom, who not only happily watches her Grandchildren for us on our crazy days, but also cuts me roses out of my backyard and displays them so beautifully in my kitchen. 

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Oh My...Oh My.  We had their one year check up...and now it feels like everything is changing...no more formula {now whole milk}...no more bottles {now sippy cups}....no more baby food  {now real food}.....

I Turn it Up: 
~I'm soooo loving Katy Perry's "Dark Horse"...it's all creepy and fantastic


On the horizon for this week:
~Meeting up with a very fab Floral Designer to finalize our concept for an upcoming Bridal Magazine Editorial Shoot!
~Have a few girlfriend dates scheduled with some of my fav girlies
~ A scheduled date night {meaning babysitter is scheduled and confirmed} with my guy...Yahoo!


Something Inspiring:

Love IT....Get Uncomfortable...it's a Good thing!

SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:

She may look all sweet and innocent, but about 30 minutes before this photo was taken she bit her sister.....Oh Ems...I love you.
 
Getting it DONE.
 

Watching their favorite movie "The Secret of the Wings"

Hannah needs her first haircut....Nooo I don't wanna

One Year Check, before the 3 shots :(
 
Co-Hosting Bridal Twilight at San Tan Elegante

Yep, she really needs a hair cut

Love this little doll, my cousin's youngest...

Vendor I Love =Jan Dekker, with Dekker Designs
 
Detail shots from Seville's Bridal Open House

Vendor I Love = Joe Matras with AZ Celebrity DJ
 
Working in this Industry is the BEST

Foxy Girls from Still Life Studios
 
More Gorgeous Flowers

Vendor I Love= Mike Kennedy
 

Sunday Morning consisted of more "Garage Organization" Project...as my children sat nearby....like a "petting zoo"

Justin took all his girls out for Sushi Sunday Night {well no sushi for H & E, but they fully enjoyed their chicken teriyaki and brown rice} And WHY oh WHY is it so IMPOSSIBLE to keep socks on their feet?!?  

 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...