Monday, January 27, 2014

Mindful Monday 1.27.14

{THESE TWO, Oh how they keep me on my toes with all of their Sass & Laughs}
 

MINDFUL MONDAY

Highlights of last week included:
~Just another crazy week of trying to balance it all, while trying to keep in mind what really matters most...it's an ongoing crazy whirl wind...but I love it.

New fab finds:
~WIGGLE WORMS!  I have been taking morning walks with my girls about 5 times a week since September...and I never noticed that I had been walking past this amazing Activity Center {I just thought is was a school}...Well one morning I saw a mom with twins girls!  I stopped to chat and introduce myself when I found out that her girls were born 4 days after mine!  Long story....she begin telling me all the different offerings that this activity centers has!  RAD.  So I took H & E to "Wiggle Worms" on Friday and they loved it!! So cute!

Yes this actually happened:
~I sadly found a stack of completely written out UNSENT "Thank You" cards for all my vendors who contributed to my "NACE Tantalizing Tables" last year...I'm a jerk...I think "Thank You" cards are a BIG deal...shame on me.

Feeling Appreciative:
~For all the awesome people in my life...and being at a point in my life where I feel like I can appreciate them more....love all the life lessons I'm learning after the age of 30....and especially after becoming a Mom.

Confessions:
~I was beyond moved by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Same Love" performance last night on the Grammys....it gave me chills and filled my heart with joy.  However, I was surprised by Madonna's role in it...I thought she sounded terrible :( 

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Feeding them "real" food {as opposed to baby food} is so much fun! I love being able to pop them in their high chairs and them bust out all kinds of foods for them to try while we rock out to music in the kitchen...it's awesome to be able to prepare their meals and our meals at the same time. So far they are loving just about everything....cheeses, meats, blue berries, strawberries, bananas, oranges, olives, pickles, red & green bell peppers, green beans, garbanzo beans, carrots, hummus, yogurt...the list goes on.... the only food that I'm noticing that keeps on ending up on the floor is tomatoes.

I Turn it Up:  "Message In a Bottle" The Police.....I've been rocking out to "The Police" Pandora station a lot this past week...and that song is beyond fantastic....good memories from my childhood.... growing up with parents with excellent music taste.


On the horizon for this week:
~Wrapping up all my final details for an upcoming over the top J.Starr Wedding!!!

Something Inspiring:

Good Reminder...Especially this Past Week...
 
 
 

SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:


Design Concept Meeting at the "Flower Bar"...this really cool little shop in Scottsdale....I'm super stoked for the upcoming project we're collaborating on!

Tuesday Night W.W. Meetings!  I love them! I'm so happy that TWO of my girlfriends have joined and currently THREE more are considering it!!!

How I start each morning...can this please happen for the rest of life???

Morning Walks with Bri & Ellie...with a pit stop in the Activity Room at the newly discovered Activity Center! So fun!

Yoga Date with my girl, Addie Jo
 
Wiggle Worms with my tiny ones!!  I little boy even kissed Emmie on the cheek, she then proceeded to push him away...that's my girl!

World's Best Daddy

Date Night with My Love...Dinner & a Movie...We saw "Captain Phillips" at the dollar theatre...it was really incredible...the final scene is INTENSE.  Justin LOVED it.  I think Tom Hanks is the best!
 
Thanks to Uncle Chase for babysitting our "Grumpy Guses" who are struggling with separation anxiety...so sad :(

Sunday Lunch with My Former Roomies.....followed with a belated Christmas Ornament Exchange...each ornaments represents different things for each person, so fun!
 

 We wrapped up the week with an impromptu little photo shoot...and again just another reason he's the World's Best Daddy...I'm convinced.
 
 
 


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...