Wednesday, January 29, 2014

{Wedding Wednesday} ~Another Reason Why... I Love, What I Do....


Working with someone on planning their wedding is such an unbelievably gratifying experience for me...and not just because of all the beautiful details that go into it...but because it gives me such an amazing opportunity to really get to know them.   
 
Throughout the planning process I get to know so much about the Bride, Groom, their Families...that by the time the Wedding Day rolls around, it doesn't feel like work to me at all...it feels more like I get this amazing opportunity to help my new friends with one of the most extraordinary days of their lives. 
 
I'm beyond excited to be a part of Rick and April's upcoming Wedding Day.....until then...here are some of my personal favorite photos from their stunning Engagement Session taken by Matt Wheeler, Owner of Still Life Studios.

 


 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Stay Tuned for Upcoming Wedding Photos in the Near Future!!!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...