Friday, January 16, 2015

"Featured Friday" Seville Golf & Country Club


Happy Friday All! 
 
 
I thought I'd share with you today, one of my very favorite venues...I might be a *tad* biased being that I was married here (I'll share wedding photos in the near future)...and worked her for five years of my post college life....  Seville is a gorgeous setting....with amazing views of the San Tan Mountains.

I'm absolutely thrilled that I'll be returning to Seville tomorrow, as a featured vendor in the Bridal Open House.  I'm looking forward to meeting so many couples "to be" and catching up with so many of my beloved fabulous vendors. 

  Speaking of fabulous people.... I've had the pleasure of working with Emily (Seville's Private Events Director) first hand...and know that she takes her role very seriously and ensures great service with all of the couples she works with.  I asked Emily a few questions...that I'd thought I'd share with you all today ~J.Starr
 
Meet Emily, Private Events Director at Seville Golf & Country Club:
 
 
I come from a big family being the youngest of seven children. I am the only child in my family that is an Arizona native! I grew up spending most of my time dancing and with that I had the opportunity to travel the country and the world (visiting several countries in Europe, twice!). My interest for events started in high school and I was able to pursue that interest by interning with various companies throughout college. I started working in Private Events for ClubCorp a month before my college graduation. I started as the Assistant at Gainey Ranch Golf Club until I was promoted to Director in the early fall of 2013.
 
 
 
What are the features that Seville offers?

Seville offers gorgeous views. A variety of them. The property itself is gorgeous with it's Tuscan style features. You're fortunate enough to have an up close view of the San Tan Mountains for your backdrop. Our east lawn also offers panoramic views with the Superstition mountains in the distance. Seville is a beautiful, peaceful setting. 
 

 

What sets Seville apart from other venues?
Seville offers many versatile spaces to choose from to fit the needs of everyone. Our spaces are appealing and neutral so that we are able to accommodate any custom "look" and "style".
  
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...