Friday, January 9, 2015

{Featured Friday 1.9.15} Designing Phoenix Bride & Groom Magazine's Bridal Booth


Good Evening Friends,

 (Yours Truly, Jennifer Starr, J.Starr Stylized Weddings)
 
This is my first post of the new year, and I couldn't be more thrilled to share these photos with you....Let me start by saying how honored I felt that Phoenix Bride & Groom Magazine asked me to design their booth for the Bridal Fashion Debut

 
My goal was design a booth that looked similar to their most recent cover.....so I designed a space that was white monochromatic color pattern, feminine, yet still embraced a modern vibe. 

 (Kristen Butler & Fran Samuel of Phoenix Bride & Groom Magazine, and Myself)
 
I was overjoyed to partner with The Flower Bar, as Megan and her team are crazy talented.  I just love how they can make flowers look classic yet "ultra cool" at the same time. 
 
 
(Megan's Description for the Floral Concept):
The table will have monochromatic color palette of all white flowers. Modern,geometrical mirrored vases create a runner down the center of the table and will be overflowing with lush and fragrant gatherings of hydrangea, roses, orchids, and lilies.

(Eric Crook & Megan Carollo, The Flower Bar)
 
(Megan's Concept Continued)
To create interest (and little bit of height) silver stanchions with glass orbs and flowers are placed in the centerpieces with pops of white orchids. We continue the floral elements behind the table with suspensions of clear glass orbs containing white blossoms.
 
 The stunning tenting, pipe and drape, table cloths, tables, chairs, plateware and glassware were all provided by Classic Party Rentals.

My favorite part was the "WOW" factor that occurs as guests turn the corner...just beyond stunning.  
 
 (Kristen Butler, Fran Samuel and Dawn Peterson)
 
Thank you so much to the fabulous ladies of Phoenix Bride & Groom Magazine, I'm so happy that you were so pleased with the outcome. 

(Haley Cwiakala)
 
And a very special thank you to Haley, my former J.Starr Intern.  Haley worked with me this past summer and is back in town for winter break....as she attends the University of San Diego.  She was a breath of fresh air and helped me immensely today...I can't wait to see all the fantastic things she does with her future. 
 
And with that...I hope all my clients and fellow vendors attending/participating in this weekend's show have a wonderful time...and please be sure to stop by and smell the amazing flowers at the Phoenix Bride & Groom Booth!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...