Friday, January 23, 2015

{Featured Friday}: Meet Lacey & Jarred



In Her Words...


 Photo By Moments to Memories
 
How you met?

Jarred and I met at a bar in Mesa. A random drunk guy was hitting on me and Jarred was laughing the whole time. His smile was adorable, and after I escaped, I couldn’t help but talk to him!

 Photo By Still Life Studios

Who approached who?

I approached Jarred first, and I actually pursued him for two weeks before he would hang out with me. However, once he did, he didn’t want to miss a minute without me. We were together from that day forward.

 Photo By Still Life Studios
 
First Date?

On our first date, Jarred took me to see “Ted” the movie. We held hands and laughed at the comedy. When the movie was over, we walked out to his truck and stood in the parking lot talking for almost two hours until it started raining and we finally decided to go home. We weren’t apart long, the second date was the next night.


Photo By Still Life Studios
 
Engagement Story 
 

Photo By Still Life Studios
 
Jarred asked me to marry him in Las Vegas in front of the Bellagio Fountains. We have been to Vegas many times, and Jarred has always loved the fountains so it wasn’t weird that it was the first thing he wanted to do. He asked a passerby to take our picture and then dropped to one knee. Even though, I thought it might be coming, I was super stoked and started to cry. I don’t remember much about what he said, except that he wouldn’t stop talking, and I had to tell him to actually ask me. He just kept saying he loved me. It was fun to show off my ring all weekend.


 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...