Monday, January 26, 2015

{Monday Musings} "First Family Vacation"

Good Morning All, and Happy Monday! 
 
Wow, what a weekend.  Mine was chuck full of work related activities and tasks..."mock weddings", entertainment & floral meetings with a J.Starr couple "to be", sushi and catch up session with a dear friend...and the majority of Sunday was spent working on my new website and revising my pricing collections.  So needless to say, the little ladies got in tons of alone time with Daddy.  We did however sneak a little "Sonic Drive In" family lunch date, which consisted of Emma throwing tater tots at me in a fit of rage because I later realized she wanted to "hold" the tater tot container. (weird kid)
 
Anyways, I woke up this morning feeling tired...so I thought today I'd try and relax my mind a bit by sharing photos from our first official "Family" Vacation (back in November of last year) Justin and I had been able to get in two much needed resort staycations + one extended weekend Vegas Trip prior (since the babies were born) but this was the first time it was the "four" of us plus my Mom, Dad, and Brother. 
 
All in all, it was heavenly.  Here a few highlights.....


 My Tribe.
Emma Loving Life!
No place I'd rather be...
Searching for shells
Fun Times with Grandpa, Hannah never left his side. 
So Fun!
In true "Norris" Family form, we stayed at our beloved "Beach Cottages"
And if you're ever wanting to experience some of the most awkward moments of your life...you should try playing "Cards Against Humanity" with your parents. 
Beach Bums
We prepared our "Beachgiving" Feast, complete with fresh seafood from the Fish Market.
 
Pinch Me, Still Can't Believe They're Real...
"Whoa Daddy!" 
"Crystal Pier" holds special meaning to us.  The Babies loved it!
Fun in the Sun
"Beach Baby" nothing sweeter. 

Treasured time with my Brother
When can we go back? 


Thank you Mom and Dad for making this trip so special, We Love You! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...