Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Manic Monday 8.12.13


~MANIC MONDAY~

 Highlights of last week included:
~Spent some over due precious one on one time with my little Granny
~Found out some good news from Emma's doctor, what a relief!
~Took our first "vacation" actually it was a Staycation post becoming parents, at The Arizona Grand Resort..it was AWESOME!  I've never really "done a staycation" before. But we decided it was the best fix for right now, as we didn't want to be too far away from the babies plus my little brother was able to hook us up with an AH-MAZ-ING suite with gorgeous views...because he's kind of a BIG DEAL at the Arizona Grand Resort! 
 
Yes This Actually Happened:
~A cute college boy gave me his punch card for a free "Bahama Bucks" shaved ice and told me "it's on him"... how sweet is that?  I later told Justin it must have been because I forgot my wedding ring that day at home and I didn't have 2 little monkeys hanging off of me.   Is it sad that I was flattered?  Wait don't answer.
 ~Spent 3.5 hours selecting specialty linens for an upcoming bride and my upcoming Tantalizing Tables Event {next week!}...yes linen is a BIG deal and it makes a HUGE difference!
 
Confessions:
~I rarely watch t.v. at all.  But last week, I started vacation early and I was a Netflix junkie....I watched the movies "Indecent Proposal" and " Sleeping with the Enemy" along with the first 8 episodes of "Breaking Bad, Season Five"... and then I kept obsessing over Breaking Bad but couldn't talk to Justin about it, because he hadn't seen them yet.
 
New Fab Finds:
 ~Umm...like I said, Breaking Bad!  If you haven't watched it, you're missing out, the writing is fantastic and SUPER addicting!

Baby Moments I Want to Remember: 
~The "teeth" are out of control!  Justin swears that Hannah looks like a totally different baby girl with all of her teeth
~The babies got to enjoy three whole nights at the Grammie & Grandpa's Home.  The babies love it, my parents love it, and as much as my heart aches for my little girls...it's so nice to have time alone with my guy.
~Hannah continues to "talk talk talk" making different sounds everyday...and Emma continues to "roll" anywhere and everywhere that she wants to go.

 
 The many emotions of Hannah & Emma
 
 Little Granny with her crazy stories and southern accent...
 
Every day they get more and more mobile..
 


Daddy and his girls and Emma's doctor's appointment, just moments after finding sweet potatoes in her hair...oh my!

I'm obsessed with this linen "Blush Dazzle"  from Southwick Linens...so much so that I just HAD to work it into my "theme" for my upcoming featured "Tantalizing Table" 


The amount of effort and packing for sending our 4 girls {Emma, Hannah, Sammy & Olive} down to my parents home for only THREE days is INSANE.....but was totally worth it!

Justin's packing list...you would have thought we were going to AFRICA! Oh how I love that boy! 
 
The Arizona Grand, our home away from home for 3 nights and four days, just glorious.

Amazing suite, amazing view.


 We spent the majority of the time, poolside.

 And appreciated every moment of it.
 
And Justin allowed me to take several cheesy photos...because that's the way I roll.

Dinner at Rustler's Rooste
 
Rest and Relaxation......Getting ready to float down the lazy river for endless hours.
 
 
 
Dinner at Aunt Chilada's.
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...