Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Manic Monday 8.26.13



Well, this photo {above) certainly wasn't the most "elegant" photo taken this past week....but it's the one that means the most to me.  As my cousin Bri, pointed out ...this photo encompasses nearly all the things I love....my husband, my precious babies, and the Event Designing World... and for a very brief moment in time, all my roles collided and resulted in this photo...and well, that makes my heart happy.
 
~MANIC MONDAY~
 
Highlights of last week included:
Where to begin! It was such a fun action packed week!!! 
~J.Starr Stylized Weddings proudly showcased a lovely "Bohemian Glam" table for the third year in a row at the NACE Tantalizing Tables Event {stay tuned for an upcoming blog post with all the fun details}
~ Lots of time in Casa Grande with the family
~ Sleepover with my former college roommates to celebrate Melissa's birthday.
 
Yes This Actually Happened:
~Found myself sitting on the floor surrounding by floral, fancy linens, and everything glam....while I spoon fed my little cubs and Justin constructed a Boho Canopy. 
 ~Treated myself to a bubble bath one night to soak my very sore {I carry two 16 pound babies all day} muscles in. Babies were sleeping, Justin was buying groceries, tub was filled with warm water and five different types of bath products mixed in...and just as I got in the tub and starting reading one of my all time favorite books.....my insane wiener dog; Olive started barking and barking and barking, and barking....causing my highly anticipated bath time to end very early. damn dog.

Feeling Appreciative:
~We feel so appreciative for our dear friends who have loaned us so many awesome baby toys!!  It's crazy expensive having twins...double formula, double diapers, double wipes, double baby food, double the medical bills, double clothing, DOUBLE EVERYTHING.  So it's SO NICE to have such awesome people in our lives who share so many great things with us.  We Love You!
 
Confessions:
~ I realized something about myself...in awkward social settings I tend to hug people I barely know...and then I'm like "oh wow, did I just hug them?" I guess there are worse things I could do.
~As I sat with my two beautiful friends Andrea and Melissa at the ultra chic Culinary Drop Out Restaurant...I realized that out of the three of us, I have officially become "Phoebe"...sitting there with my straight long hair, goofy hat, as my little "multiples" played at home.  They then informed me that I've always been Phoebe, all weird and odd like.  Gee...thanks. 
 
New Fab Finds:
 ~I found myself watching the first episode of  "Black is the New Orange" on Netflix...and had to watch the entire season in a week and half.  It's incredibly crude and disturbing but I couldn't turn it off...the characters are so fascinating...and I love the opening song....The Animals, The Animals....

Baby Moments I Want to Remember: 
Emma:
After every bite of her baby food she has to put her right hand in mouth, as if it doesn't taste the same without it.  She's overall all very jolly and laid back.  However when she does get mad, everyone knows because she YELLS loud. 
Hannah:
 very sweet, but yes, she's still the "worrier", always looking out for her little sister.  She's starting to pop up on her knees a little bit.  She constantly chews everything. She tends to cry if me or Justin walk out of the room...she's our little tender heart.
 
 
Emma and her ever so tasty hand

 Hannah Bear
 
 My amazing friend and design partner: Renata Hodl.  We just love seeing our visions come to life.

Getting my glam on, thanks to Linda Valenzula.

Me and the man who helps to turn all my dreams into reality, regardless of how bizarre they are.  
 
Sneak Peak

My dear friend Julie, was able to attend the event as my second date.

I so enjoyed sharing a dinner table with these to lovely ladies...Monique and April 

I was a zombie the following day, thankfully my mom came up to help with the buggies.

One of the BEST parts of my industry is the amazing florals you take home and enjoy in your home for days following the event.

Emma

The 15 second enjoyable bubble bath.
 

Classic Ems 

Snuggles from Daddy are the BEST

Friday morning I REALLY needed to clean my home, but Hannah insisted that I hold her all morning instead.  She Won. 

My cousin's sweet little daughter Gracie and my Grandpa.  I just LOVE this photo...such an awesome Grandpa!

Uncle Dan {my dad's youngest brother} finally got to meet his Great Nieces!

Emma and my cousin's other little girl Ellie. 

Danny and the Girls

Family Fun, Norris Style.

The Babies are SO LOVED, and I'm so grateful.

My favorite Stella & Dot Stylist, Melissa Jonovich.  I'm seriously so addicted to the beautiful pieces.  Check out her website here.
 
Night out on the town with these hotties!
 
Dinner & Live Music at Culinary Dropout

Followed by an "Accessory Exchange" Party at the hotel
 
The babies in their very own home Toy Store!
 
 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...