Monday, August 5, 2013

Manic Monday 8.5.13

Emma helping Daddy edit photos....

 ~MANIC MONDAY~
 
 Highlights of last week included:
 ~Dog days of AZ Summer...most days spent inside, as I'm a little fearful to the brave the heat with the babies by myself.
~Girls Night Out
~Brainstorming Meeting with my design partner on our upcoming Tantalizing Table!
~Dinner with the Wheeler Crew at their home
 
Yes This Actually Happened:
~Last week was my summer intern: Stacey's last week.  I'll miss her dearly...she's headed back to college in Colorado.
~I was 45 minutes late to meeting my girlfriends at dinner Tuesday night.  First, I had a "weird" feeling when driving on the freeway {ever had one of those?}  I pulled off and checked all my tires, they were fine...but then decided to take surface streets to the restaurant...realizing later that I was being redirected to the Phoenix Postino's location, not the Scottsdale one...grrr...I finally made it.  {smart phones aren't always so smart}
 
Confessions:
~I think I might be starting to actually like Bruno Mars..."Locked Out of Heaven" & "Treasure"...I dig.
 
New Fab Finds:
~I came across this ridiculous app called: Hairstyles Fun & Fashion, and I've enjoyed texting Justin photos of what his wife would look like with short hot pink hair.  He doesn't even respond back...I'll take that as a "no".
 

Baby Moments I Want to Remember: 
~Hannah has been extra smiley this week, so cute
~They are creating all kinds of different vowel sounds...I swear they can say mmmaaa mmaa ma.
~They're both sleeping on the bellies now all through the night
~They are so good about just going with the flow. Saturday we went to bank, lunch, target, lowes, gym, and Costco...and they were just the best little troopers...so long as their bellies were full, they were fine, they napped in the car in their stroller...they're just so easy.  I really think they got used to all the "go go go" when I was pregnant.  Love those little bugs so much
~Emma had to have a pretty scary little procedure on Tuesday to have her kidneys checked out.  Justin went in with her, I couldn't handle it...I stayed with Hannah in the waiting room.   But she was a strong little girl...and I'm so glad it's over.
 

I'll miss you Stacey, thank you for all your hard work!
 
Emma, my tough little cookie.

Such a brave girl.

Dinner date with these hot mamas
 

Meanwhile back at home, this little moment occurred as Daddy fed Hannah her sweet potatoes

Sisterly Love
 
May look like just 2 cups of coffee to you, but to me...it's the aftermath of the three hour creative brainstorming collision of creative minds. I'm so thrilled to be pairing with my favorite design partner: Renata for the 3rd consecutive year at the upcoming NACE Tantalizing Tables Event.

Sebastian {Renata's son} snuggling with the bugs
 
Grandpa and Grammie stopped by on their way up to the mountains to play....
 

And make sure the babies were plenty fed.
 
My sweet Hannah

Watching their all time favorite movie, "Secret of the Wings"...they LOVE it.  It's about two sisters...I think that's why.
 
Little troopers on Saturday, running tons of errands.

This beautiful family: Matt, Dani, Lauren, Lane & Taylor had us over for a delicious  dinner last night. 
 
Me and My Crew
 
 
 



1 comment :

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE You and your blogs!! muah! I'm just so happy for you guys ♥ xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...