Friday, August 30, 2013

FABULOUS PEOPLE YOU SHOULD KNOW VOL. 3





Meet Linda Valenzuela..... A Fabulous Person You Should Know.
 
Linda Valenzuela, Makeup Artist & Hair Designer
Phoenix, AZ 85010
602.434.0239

http://www.MiACosmetics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MiA-cosmetics-Phoenix-AZ/188417151186489


What type of business do you own or are you associated with? 
Since I started in the beauty industry I have always used this statement: "I am in the business of transforming the fashion industry's secret weapons into affordable beauty tools for real people."

What has been your proudest moment from owning your own business?
One of my proudest moments was when all of my effort and sacrifices were recognized when I was chosen as an "Honored Latina Entrepreneur of Influence Whose Talent is Contributing to Arizona's Economy" in the Prensa Hispana Newspaper.

What makes your business/job special?  
 Because of my experience, I feel comfortable in delivering what clients need and I try to really understand my clients.  I feel it is also very important to make sure my clients are done according to schedule.  They are never late.

What inspires your work? 
I love to work! I love being a part of projects. I love to have my creativity challenged.  These are some of the things that inspire me, and also the satisfaction I get from a finished project.

What's the best piece of advice you've been given?
Bill Hester, one of my earliest mentors, told me to "never stop learning."

What sets you apart from other businesses in your field?
I use Mia Cosmetics, our own line of Makeup... We create any look a client desires while enhancing their true, natural beauty. 

What will make me even more interested in you and/or your business? 
I started when I was 17, and through the years I have tried to find ways to make makeup application easier for my fellow workers as well as my clients.  We have techniques to make hairstyles last all day.

  How does your business relate to or benefit the Wedding Industry?
My job as a cosmetologist is to style BRIDES... and I enjoy it SO MUCH!



View other "Fabulous People You Should Know" :

Lue Patterson, Owner of UrbanOasisDecor

Kim Nicholls, Owner of Sugar Dove






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...