Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Manic Monday 9.23.13

 


~MANIC MONDAY~

 
Highlights of last week included:
~Celebrated my Brother's 23rd Birthday
~Visit from Melissa and her little guy Gregory
~J.Starr Wedding
~Family date to the Zoo
~Last minute Sunday night Sushi date with my guy

Yes This Actually Happened:
~After leaving our accountant's office, Justin had placed a big manila envelope full of all of our most important docs, on top of the car.. while he was loading in a baby...then we drove away {with the envelope still on the car} luckily a good person waived us down, after seeing the envelope fly off the car a few blocks back...luckily we were able to retrieve it, complete with tire marks all over it.  Thank you nice lady.
~I got myself soaked playing in the splash pad at the zoo with my little ones, and it was totally worth it every moment.

Feeling Appreciative:
 ~For a sweet former coworker who made the comment "Wow, you'd never guess you had twins a short while ago" I almost french kissed her.

Baby Moments I Want to Remember: 
~Hannah "rocks" on her knees
~Hannah has started this new "happiness squeal"
~Emma slithers across the room like a snake
~We now have them eating in their high chairs like big girls,  and they love it.


Just another reason why they love their Uncle Chase
 
And he didn't even mind sharing the spotlight with his nieces


 My dad, such a proud Grandpa
 
The Buggies and I have started taking morning walks, now the weather is cooling down... we had a nice morning at Freestone Park.

Such Big Girls

J.Starr Rehearsal Time
 
Hannah & Emma's dinner date with Gregory...
 
And Melissa
 
Saturday I had a fabulous Wedding and as always enjoyed working with my amazing J.Starr Vendor Team! 
 
Cake By Piece of Cake Desserts
 
Beautiful Brittney
 
Lovely Centerpieces by our famous J.Starr Floral Designer: Renata

Sunday Morning we woke up, with a mile long to do list...but instead of being productive, we went to the Zoo. 
 
And then THIS moment happened, oh how I love these lil girls.
 
Fun Times
 
Sunday night my dad called on his way home from the mountains and said he wanted to stop by for a visit...which resulted in a Sushi Date for us.  Thanks Dad.
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...