Wednesday, September 11, 2013

J.Starr Stylized Weddings, Takes the Cover!


Happy Wednesday! 

Wow I have to admit, I feel like I've been an annoyingly "over sharer" on social media lately...but wow...so many scrumptious things have been happening, I just can't keep it all to myself.  I'm so ridiculously excited to share that the Valley Ho Photo Shoot I stylized in the fall of last year, is now on the COVER of Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites & Services! 
 
It was such an incredible honor to be asked to Design/Coordinate this project, thank you again to Teri Ambrose and the staff at Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites & Services for the lovely opportunity! 
 
I have to tell you....it really wasn't all that long ago, that I was a recent college grad waiting tables at the Olive Garden, trying desperately to get someone to hire me in the Event Industry World.  Sometimes, even now I still feel like a "newbie", but I'll forever feel grateful to be a part of such a breathtaking and emotionally rewarding industry...and it's probably a good thing I'm no longer around all those Olive Garden bread sticks.



Vendor Team on the Shoot:
 
 
MAGAZINE
Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites and Services : www.finestweddingsites.com  
EVENT DESIGN AND STYLING
J. Starr Stylized Weddings & Events: www.jstarrweddings.com 
VENUE
Hotel Valley Ho: www.hotelvalleyho.com PHOTOGRAPHY
Erica Velasco Photographers: www.ericavelasco.com
FLORAL
Garden Gate Flowers: www.gardengateflowersaz.com
CAKE
Piece of Cake Desserts: www.arizonaweddingcakes.com 
CHAIRS AND DISHES
Classic Party Rentals: www.classicpartyrentals.com
HAIR
Lisa Berger: www.thehairchick.comMAKEUP
Linda Valenzuela: www.miacosmetics.comGOWN
Suzanne’s Bridal Boutique: www.suzannesbridalboutique.com GROOM’S ATTIRE
Mr. Formal: www.mrformalaz.com INVITATIONS AND PAPER DETAILS
The Event Essentials: www.theeventessentials.com LINENS
Southwick Linens: www.southwicklinens.com JEWELRY
Claudia’s Custom Jewelry: www.designsbyclaudias.com 




3 comments :

  1. I'm bursting with excitement for you Jenny!! Love you!! xoxoxo Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all this information, I am looking for the Best wedding websites time to start planning that long awaited moment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...