Monday, March 17, 2014

Mindful Monday 3.17.14


~Marlene & Luke~
{ In just five weeks, THESE two will say "I DO" in THIS very spot!}

 
MINDFUL MONDAY

Highlights of last week included:
~It was actually kind of a rough week.  My little ones got sick, again.  And so did Justin...in addition he has a terrible sinus infection.  Ewwe. I hate sickness, I hate talking about sickness....but last week it ruled my life, and I wasn't even sick.  I had to cancel some super fun social plans,...but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.  Luckily everyone is on the mend. Hopefully life can resume as normal again soon.

~I was able to escape the coco nest briefly to meet up with a beautiful couple for their final details meeting and wedding walk thur at the lovely CopperWynd Resort.  Luke & Marlene are such a sweet couple and have been such a joy to work with...I'm SO looking forward to seeing all of these plans come to life. 

New fab finds:
 ~One of my best girlfriends received a "Baby Brezza" for a shower gift??? Umm...where the heck was this thing a year ago??? Wow.

Yes this actually happened:
 ~My flawless perfect daughter was STUNG by a mosquito
~We had a outbreak of fruit flies in our home, that was not fun
~Watched "Dallas Buyers Club"...I found it very interesting...although parts of it were hard to watch and the stereotypes and ignorance was pretty heart piercing... What I found most incredible was that I didn't even realize that Jared Leto was "Rayon" until the next day. Wow, he really did do an outstanding performance. 
 
Feeling Appreciative:
 ~For my aunt Pam { a talented nurse} who thankfully I was able to call and send photos of my poor little Hannah's bitten cheek. Pam was able to relieve me and confirm that yes it was only a mosquito bite and not a poisonous spider.
 
Confessions:
~I hate folding laundry...ugh...why does it never end?
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~They both climb up on the couch now....I'm scared
~They both been saying "Mmmaaa Mmmaa Ma and Dadada" a lot
~They both say "Uh Oh"...and it's sooo cute
~They fight over toys and take toys away from each other constantly...lately I've been telling them to "love each other and share"...when I say that Hannah pats her sister's back ever so gently, it's the sweetest thing.
 
I Turn it Up: 

 
Something Inspiring: 
 

"I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work" Pearl S. Buck
 
 
 
 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:
 
 
My sickly little sad crew
 

Poor precious Hannah

My view most days

Emma will sit in his lap forever

"Uh Oh"

I was able to sneak in a little 30 minute getway with my Mom at one of my fav places "Relaxation Foot Spa"

Those fruit flies didn't have chance against my big bad husband!

On one of our evening walks these two insisted on "Wedding Crashing" on Villa Siena's beautiful grounds.

Justin got a tip from the FOB on the wedding he shot Saturday...I'll give you one guess what he spent it on....Welcome to the family "Periwinkle & Tinkerbell"

It's the BEST exhaustion you'll ever feel...all the time.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...