Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mindful Monday 3.24.14

{ Because 8 Years of Marriage...Deserves an Extra Special Sparkly Occasion}

MINDFUL MONDAY

*Let's just pretend it's Monday...mmmkay??

 
Highlights of last week included:
~Treasured time with my dear high school friend Sara...it had been three years since our last visit...and it's crazy how much both our lives have changed since then.  It was especially special because she's expecting her first baby soon....and she was able to meet my two little ones.  Sadly Hannah & Emma were in tears the majority of the visit...as "stranger anxiety" is still in full force...especially if a new person comes into our home.  Don't worry Sara...babies are the BEST thing EVER, truly!  You're going to be an amazing mama, I just know it!
~Our first "real" vacation post having children.  I say "real" because last summer we did do a "staycation" at a resort here in the valley...but this was our first "real" out of state vacation....VEGAS BABY.  It was weird, wild, and a whirlwind....but that's Vegas....I'll try and do a separate post this week specifically about the trip. 

New fab finds:
 ~ Impress Nails ! So I'm a total girlie girl..and I've always LOVED acrylic nails... I had them for years...but nowadays it's just not practical... being a mom, and all the little buckles and contraptions you've constantly got your hands into.  But Impress Nails...are simply "stick ons" for special occasions.  They have them in long, short, french tips, colors...and they are SO EASY and SO FUN.  They are perfect for date nights or photo shoots!

~The Neon Boneyard....a super rad spot we landed at during our getaway.  It's where all the old Vegas signs retire to.....  And the coolest part...they host weddings and events there!  It's really cool concept if you're looking for something totally different.  It was just another reminder that this world is full of people and their wild ideas, pretty inspiring.

Yes this actually happened:
 ~Justin punched out Mike Tyson on the strip. true story.
~I had my favorite breakfast Loco Moco, not once but twice in Vegas.   I first tried it on our honeymoon in Hawaii, and when ever it's offered on a menu, I'm sold!  Oh my gosh...soooo good.
~Danced in a completely Frozen Bar.....Everything was made of ice; the walls, the bar, the seats and even the glasses that you enjoy your cocktails in.
 
Feeling Appreciative:
~For my parents for watching the buggies...it's so comforting to know that they're happy and safe. 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
 ~Those two little girls can EAT.  Wow.  They both are so close to walking...but I'm in no hurry...they are communicating with us so much, it's so amazing.  I've also noticed that they're really starting to play together...passing blocks back and fourth and chit chatting with each other. 
 
I Turn it Up:  "Radioactive" Imagine Dragons, I also refer to Hannah & Emma as my little "Imagine Dragons" which Justin thinks is weird.
 
 
Something Inspiring: 
 

 
 
 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:
 
Hi Sara! Love You!
 
My sassy little mini teenagers...
 
Everyday I'm hustling...

They love their "library"

The prettiest little "I'm Poopin" face I've seen....

YESSSSS

We Celebrated our 8 Year Wedding Anniversary {a little early} at the Eiffel Tower at Paris.  We got there about 20 minutes before the sunset and had an amazing view...it was really awesome watching Las Vegas transform from day to night.  LOVED.
 

The Neon Boneyard

 Freezing in Minus5 Ice Lounge 
 
Home Sweet Home.... Where we belong...with two little girls in their fairy pajamas eating graham crackers.....this is the life.
 
 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...