Wednesday, March 5, 2014

{Wedding Wednesday} When I Need to Feel Inspired

 
 {Photo By Erica Velasco}
 
I almost didn't blog today...Lately I've been seeking some new inspiration when it comes to my business, future, goals...When I feel like this.....I have a hard time writing...I have a hard time trying to explain myself....I have to let the new inspirations and directions soak in a bit.... so until then...I thought I share on where I look when I need to feel inspired.

People...
I'm fascinated by People...The more random the better...
 
Music....
 Music over Television any day....
 
New Experiences....
I'm not much on gifts, but take me out to do something I've never done before and you're officially speaking my love language
 
 Environment...
This could be playing a LARGE factor in my current lack of inspiration situation...as I sit here currently in my home office....everything is completely disheveled as we've just swapped this room from our guest room into my home office.  I can't wait to get things in place, re-paint, and redecorate..stay tuned. 
 
Travel....
Since having the love bugs, we haven't been able to travel much, but our first out of state trip is coming up soon, look out world.
 

If anything this is just another blog post to remind myself that I don't have to have everything all figured today...and neither do you.  Being goal oriented is an awesome thing, but only if you remember to fully enjoy and appreciate how far you've come....where you're at now...and where your passions, dreams and goals are taking you in the future. 
 
Keep Dreaming, Keep Connecting, Keep Going....


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...