Monday, March 31, 2014

Mindful Monday 3.31.14

{ Sunday Funday with my Family....we enjoyed crab legs while my hard working husband shot a Wedding}

MINDFUL MONDAY
 
Happy Monday All! Truth is I'm exhausted tonight.....so many thoughts, doubts, ideas...all running through my mind tonight...I think it's probably best if I keep this "Mindful Monday" post short and sweet...and mostly photos.
 
Until next time xoxo
 
 

SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:
 
This Baby...
  
 This Baby...

 These Babies...

 Good Times with Addie Jo....

 Thursday we were suppose to get a bunch of really productive stuff done...but instead we went to "Jump Street"

 And then went to Sushi.....

 I don't know why it is....but....we always have a BLAST....

...At Costco..... finally Costco doesn't scare me anymore....

 Justin soaked up as many cuddles as possible...as this is the time of year he works a ton...for his family. #bestdaddyever

Grandpa and his Girls
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...