Monday, March 10, 2014

Mindful Monday 3.10.14

 
{Sunday Sunsets with My Loves}

 
MINDFUL MONDAY

Highlights of last week included:
 ~My brother took me Rock Climbing for a belated birthday gift!  It was super intimidating at first...mainly because the guy giving me my "lesson" had the thickest accent ever and kept yelling at me when I was doing it wrong.  But eventually thanks to Chase {my patient brother} I got the hang of it and it was so exhilarating and fun!  Chase is a total pro, I was so impressed...not only is it challenging physically and also mentally...so amazing!
~Lots of delicious time with my tiny ones, soaking up the sun
~Celebrated/Co Hosted a Baby Shower for one of my best friends

New fab finds:
 ~INC Jeans from Macys....super thin material and super comfy

Yes this actually happened:
~Passed out on the floor Friday night, next to my baby bugs...when I woke up the babies were all tucked into bed for the night, and I found Justin sitting in the glider fully captivated in the newest Tinkerbell Movie that the babies had been watching.  When I asked him why it was still on...his response {no joke} was "I've never seen the ending to this one". 
 
Feeling Appreciative:
~For people that tell me they enjoy reading my blog...and tell me I'm a good writer...I really do appreciate your kind words, truly.  You inspire me to keep sharing my little world with the web. Thank You.
 
Confessions:
 ~I think Jared Leto should cut his hair...it so bothers me.  You girls that went to high school in 90s know what I'm talking about...
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Oh man.  Those two...keep.me.going.  It gets scarier every day.  Hannah can now climb on the couch all by herself...and then sits up there so proud of her big girl self.  Emma continues to crack us up with all of her little odd quirks. 
 
I Turn it Up: 
 Talk Dirty to Me, Jason Derulo....you know you like it too 

 
Something Inspiring:
 
 
 

SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:

Because eating grass is cool....

Little Bro the Pro
 
Most days I'm a Wedding Planner...other days I'm a Bad Ass
 

Siblings + Sake

Rocking out at Wiggle Worms
 
Pajamas in the Park
 

Most Stunning Pregnant Woman...Ever.
 
Some of my favorite girls...we're now ALL Moms, wow!

Garden Tablescape for the Mama to Be

The garage project CONTINUES....

We were on a mad time crunch, but I was impressed by what three hours of uninterrupted hustling will do....

...thanks to Gramps who was entertaining the bugs
 
Loving this amazing Arizona Weather...Heavenly
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...