Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Gorgeous Wedding at the Royal Palms (Flashback 2011)

Happy Tuesday Readers!!!

I woke up up to another dreadful headache this morning, sad face.  I don't know if it's the pregnancy or the Arizona monsoon humidity, I drank TONS of water yesterday...ugghhh.  Justin brought me an english muffin & peanut butter, milk and some tylenol in bed early this morning.... which seems to have helped a little bit....and now these wiener dogs think it's necessary to bark non stop at the weed whacking going on outside the condo this morning...so I'm currently blasting Al Green to block out the noise... uggghhh.... perhaps a massage is in order this afternoon.  Enough complaining....let's talk about something fancy and fabulous.............

Back to that gorgeous Royal Palms Wedding that I posted about on SaturdayI had to post some more photos of this stunning day.

I met Donald and Kelly at the Still Life Studios Grand Opening Party back in January of 2011.  They are both super sarcastic, so it took me awhile to "get" them both....but once I did we had tons of fun.  At the time I met them, I was still working for Still Life as their Sales Gal...so we were simply discussing photography...when Don said you seem very knowledgeable about the wedding business, would you consider being our planner?  Umm...YES!  Little did he know at the time, I was in the process of starting up J. Starr! 

So several months later on August 12th, 2011 Donald and Kelly tied the knot!!!  And here are some stunning photos of that lovely (very hot) day!  Thank you again Don and Kelly for trusting me with your most special day!







Vendors for this Wedding Include:
Wedding Coordination: J.Starr Stylized Weddings
Photography: Still Life Studios
Florist: Flowers By Jodi
Hair: Lisa Berger
Make Up:  Shawn Geranen 
Linens, Chaircovers, & Overlays: Premier Events
Officiant: Andy Ragone
Entertainment: SKM Entertainment
Magician: Gene Urban




1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness...I cannot believe how beautiful that wedding looks, in spite of what must have been dreadful heat during an outdoor ceremony!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...