Monday, July 30, 2012

MANIC MONDAY Vol. 2

(Sorry, no Week 16 Bump photos to share this time... I'll have to have Justin take them tonight..the weekend just slipped away too quickly...so instead enjoy these adorable little weenie dogs..... Sammy is on the left and Olive on the right~they get serious about their headshots)


MANIC MONDAY ~ feeling refreshed, feeling rushed, feeling appreciative for last week, feeling regretful for things that didn't get done over the weekend, feeling excited for a new week, needing a quick reflection.

 Highlights of last week included:

 ~Being asked to be a speaker at the upcoming NACE (National Association of Catering & Events) Dinner!
~Welcomed aboard my newest clients: Dustin & Christina, looking forward to their upcoming 3/30/13 Wedding
~Scheduled our anatomy ultrasound appointment (when we will find out the sex of the babies) for August 16th!!
~Attempted to start our baby (babies?) registry and Target and quickly learned how  completely clueless we are about most everything baby related....ummm wow.

 Last week I learned:

~That my belly is now growing like.... for real….and not to be freaked out by all the aches and pains and uncomfortableness (is that a word?) that comes along with that.
~ In order to be a consistent blogger I’ll need to write up the majority of the posts ahead of time (mornings are too frantic)

 New fab finds:
~ I’m the newest member of DSMM (Desert Sky Mothers of Multiples)…except I can’t figure out how to get into the website…. I will attempt this again… I’m already learning as a mommy of twins that my patience needs some work….and I may actually have to start “reading the directions on things”

 Feeling Appreciative:

~For lots of great time with friends last week…phone calls, lunch date, dinner date, and girls night + Chinese take out
~For Miss Kelly Nelson who gave me three bags of super cute maternity clothes
~Little Granny was released for the rehabilitation home that she had spent nearly six weeks at, and has now moved in with mom and dad.  Mom and Dad have transformed part of their home into a swanky set up for her…. here’s hoping she can adjust and allow mom and dad to help take care of her little stubborn self.


***********************

 On the horizon for this week:

~Still in broker mode with the new home, hopefully we can wrap up all the final paper work asap..we’re soooo eager to start home hunting
~Down and car, uggghh… We’ll be carpooling for a few days… not the easiest task considering Justin works in Scottsdale and I’m way over in the East Valley and we work totally different hours…and Justin hates carpooling with me…he freaks out about me making him late all the time. ( I secretly giggle as he storms around the house like a bull in china shop)
~Due to all my aches and pains last week…I sadly did not make it back in the gym, but I’m determined to get moving more this week!!  This whole pregnancy thing is such a trip!
~Starting to put the wheels in motion for the Baby (Babies?) Shower
~It's not too late to enter the 100.00 Giveaway!!! Winner will be chosen this week! Some of my friends/fans have said "but I would feel bad taking your money if I won" Don't be silly, it's marketing dollars baby, you snooze you lose!

 Currently Reading: Still reading YOU, Having a Baby (lots of weird, random drawings)

 Currently Listening to:  A little Chris Isaak this morning…

 Quote I'm Loving: "Start Where You Are.Use What You Can. Do What You Can." ~ Arthur Ashe

 Confession: All the political stuff on facebook lately makes me mad, and gets me all fired up (hormones overload)…I need to stay off the news feed for awhile.


Much Love All!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...