Monday, July 23, 2012

MANIC MONDAY Vol. 1

(15 Weeks Pregnant, with Twins/in the Middle of a Monsoon Storm)


MANIC MONDAY ~ feeling refreshed, feeling rushed, feeling appreciative for last week, feeling regretful for things that didn't get done over the weekend, feeling excited for a new week, needing a quick reflection.

Highlights of last week included: Eating super spicy hot thai food and watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with Justin.

Last week I learned: Not to too watch a David Fincher movie while it's storming outside, to drink tons more water ~ these pregnancy headaches are killer, to take advantage of the this summer slow season and get projects done!!!  I need to remember that my life will NEVER be this slow again.~Not to do the pregnancy pose shown above at 15 weeks (this works much better with a bigger belly) I don't look pregnant I just look weird and thick middled.

New fab finds:  Groupon!  I just bought my first one, I know I'm behind the times.  I bought Ten Videotape to DVD Transfers ( to help cross off # 6 on my 101s)
 Costco ~ Justin signed us up! Everyone keeps telling us that we will need it with the diaper and formula bills we have ahead in our future~but after we got through the mass of people in the parking lot....we couldn't even find formula and the only diapers we found were for kids over 30lbs!  All the giant size food products kind of freaked me out~ I think I need an experienced Costco Shopper to give me a tour, seriously!

Feeling Appreciative: For my little Granny's health...she's been in a rehabilitation home for over 4 weeks now~ and she's making great progress and should be released this week. And for my super hero husband...who has been spending countless hours preparing paperwork, meeting with our broker, phone calls with our realtor...and doing all the hard work....to put the wheels in motion so we can hopefully purchase a new home in the near future!!! This two bedroom second level condo, just wont cut it with two new babies on the way.  Where will we put the weens machines??? (aka  our weenie dogs)

***********************

On the horizon for this week: Hopefully starting to house hunt, booking a new J.Starr Style Wedding client on Tuesday, catching up on chores and projects, seeing some fab girlfriends this Sunday.  Joining Justin at the gym to get in some workouts. Oh, and an AWESOME GIVEAWAY on my blog this week~ Stay tuned!

Currently Reading: YOU, Having a Baby

Currently Listening to: Aerosmith

Quote I'm Loving: "You can't use up creativity...the more you use, the more you have" ~Maya Angelou

Confession: I make TONS of typos, and to be a consistent blogger, I can't always have someone proof read before posting.  I'm a smart girl..... really, just don't ask me to do math.  Sorry Peeps, Deal with it. xoxo

Peace Kids! Make today FAB!









2 comments :

  1. I love this! Really enjoying this blog - the perfect blend of your personal and professional life. Wishing the babies loads of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post honey! Do one like this every monday! Would love to go to costco with you if you ever want me to. You look beautiful in the pics. I love you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...