Thursday, July 26, 2012

Handful of Personal Highlights

Happy Thursday Morning!!!!

I LOVE Thursdays, there's just something productive yet relaxing about them....but this morning I think I'll love just about anything.....because I woke up feeling AMAZING, first time all week (thank you darling babies in my belly ~ mama needed a day of feeling normal).  I've got the Beatles~ Abbey Road cranking...let's see where this blog takes us.

Okay, well for those of you that use to follow my old blog....you know that it was more like a virtual scrapbook where I would post all our photos and happenings...so here's a small sample of that, just a a handful of personal highlights that occurred between January 2012 ~ Mid March 2012.... Some of the photos we captured with our professional camera, others are just candid's... I debated not including the candid's (because I'm such a visual freak)...but then I decided that the memories associated with the photos are more important then my obsession for uniformity.

Dad's Birthday

We celebrated Dad's Birthday at the Brazilian Bull...this crazy restaurant . They give each table this colored little wood cylinder, with one side painted green and the other red... once you flipped on the green side they all just kept coming at you with huge knifes and skewers of endless types of meats... you had to flip to red for them to stop. It was pretty intense. Then we gave dad the usual assortment of odd and random gifts~my dad is super hard to buy for, he never wants or needs anything....he's an easy going guy.

January Fashion Debut


This event requires a TON of energy...thankfully I'm always so fortunate to have great help! Big thank you to my girls Renata (pictured) Germaine, and my hubs for being my support team!!!

Tool Concert


Only for Justin Starr would I pretend to be excited to attend a Tool Concert down in Tucson on a Tuesday night. But he's worth it...and tells me my acting needs some improvement. Though I did appreciate the light show and the one song I kind of knew.

Superbowl at the Parsons


We hung with our friends Tom and Maureen and their crew to watch the Super bowl and play with snakes.... well Justin played with the Snakes. 

Valentine's Day




After recently joining Crossfit and getting into the groove... we kept Valentine's Day super laid back and healthy this year. Complete with a delicious homemade Paelo dinner.

5K at the Phoenix Zoo




Running at 5K at the zoo is an awesome experience...because you don't even realize your running as you can see all the animals waking up as the sun comes up... so beautiful! And it certainly helped that my girl Melissa and her little boy Gregory were there at the end of the race to congratulate me and walk around the zoo. I personally think Melissa and I look pretty cute with no make up on?? Well at least Melissa does :)

Date Night with the Wheelers


Our buds Matt and Dani live crazy hectic lives like us...so on the rare occasion that we can get together, we always have a fun time! It may only be once a year, but that's okay.

Sammy Dings and Ollie Dollie


Just doing what they do best...being cute lil weenie dogs... Sammy the burrower and Olive the bone addict.

Let's Move the Office...AGAIN


A co-worker snapped this photo as proof that I'm completely nuts, for changing my office for the third time in the past year....I can't sit still~ gotta mix it up!

Sushi Date with Addie & Derrick


Fun times were had on a double date with Miss Adds and Fun Derrick... it started with Sushi, and ended with a few several cocktails.

Tom's Surprise Birthday


Our friend Tom turned the big Four O, this past March. His darling little wifey threw him a surprise St.Patty's Day birthday party!! I sadly wasn't able to attend, but Justin said it was off the hook, complete with some fab Cornbeef & Cabbage!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...