Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"Settle Down"....Oh Yes!



The new No Doubt Video launched last night, and I'm so loving everything about it.  I just want to crawl into the screen wearing bright red lipstick and dance around!!! Their  new album "Push and Shove" is scheduled to debut on September 25th, 2012!
This is a BIG deal to me, since their last album came out ten years ago. I've grown up with their music...and it's inspired me through so many of life's phases.....high school/first boyfriend/break up/ cruising around Casa Grande endlessly/college/heartbreak/more college/getting ready to go to work at Joe's Crab Shack/ my wedding....oh the list goes on and on.  I love most of Gwen's solo stuff too, but she's the BEST when she's with her ND Crew!!  So happy that now I'll have some new inspiration for bringing these little babies into world and entering Mommyhood....Bring It! Now where can I find two mini rastafarian hats at?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...