Thursday, July 5, 2012

Writers Block and Beauty Products.......



I wanted to write a deeply, personal, heartfelt post this morning on some touching 4th of July moments yesterday...but truth is I'm having some major writers block at 6am this morning..... maybe next time folks....

So instead, here's a few beauty products ~I've found recently that I'm totally crushing on.....

Chanel Lift Lumiere Foundation


Pure Bliss! I've been searching for awhile now for a foundation with nice coverage, but not too heavy, or too orange, or fades away after a few hours.  Since the begining of this year I've tried Origins, Mac, and Philosophy none being perfect matches until I found Chanel!  Just heavenly....glides on so smoothly, the color match and perfect, and the coverage is just right, not too heavy not too light, LOVE.  I'm overly excited about this find!

Moroccan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner


My hair stylist: Lisa Berger turned me on to this. It's so good for your hair and just smells delicious, like summer time should smell!


Bamboo Style Boho Waves 


Another Lisa Berger recommendation.  This is the easiest product needed to style your hair.  All you need to do is shower before going to bed then spray the Boho waves in your hair scrunch your hair a bit, then wrap your hair all the way on the top of your head in a bun (don't dry hair)...then in the morning you'll wake up with super sexy summer waves.   



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...