Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dave & Renee's Starr Stylized Wedding


Renee and Dave had a lovely Wedding!  Complete with my All Starr Vendor Team! 

I'm loving this shot in front of the willow tree....

Dave is a pilot, Renee is a kindergarten teacher...together they are adorable.


The design for Renee's Wedding {Provided By J.Starr Stylized Wedding's Florist: Renata Hodl} was one of my favorites... all white floral, black feathers, curly willow and rhinestones... Think Glam meets Tim Burton ~ I LOVED!


The photos were taken by Nate, of Still Life Studios.....
 She reminded me of  very sassy Meg Ryan, she cracked me up!

It was the perfect weather for a gorgeous wedding day....

The Centerpieces

 The Music/Entertainment was provided by: AZ Celebrity DJ

And the cake, complete with a princess tiara representing the bride and a silver airplane representing the groom was provided by Piece of Cake Desserts.






1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...