Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Manic Monday Vol 14


(28 Weeks Pregnant/ 7 Months, with Twins)

MANIC MONDAY ~ Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nine. And if I had an air-o-plane I still couldn't make it on time. 'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear...Blame it on the train but the boss is already there....

Highlights of last week included:
~Two beautiful weddings for two beautiful brides (in the same day!)....no matter how stressful the job can be from time to time... my brides make it all worth it!
~Sammy and Olive said goodbye to our beloved little lakeside condo, as they will down at my parents house for the next two to three weeks during the moving process.
~Quality time with my family on Sunday
~Massages...not one but two...oh yes.  I'm having twins that justifies it.

Last week I learned:
~ I was reminded how important communication is when collaborating.  There's no such thing as over communication especially when it comes to event productions.... What did we all do before smart phones??

Yes This Actually Happened:
~After several back to back meetings one day, I grew fearful that these particular pair of maternity pants could potentially be cutting off blood flow and circulation to the babies... so I actually drove home with no pants on, oh yes I did.  Hot, I know.

Feeling Appreciative:
~Plans and goals are starting to fall into place as we begin this new chapter in life; it's very scary but so exciting.
~My doctor is so proud of me, as I've gained a total of 28lbs so far with these little girls.  I, of course feel HUGE...but she's happy my weight gain has been gradual...as ideally you're only suppose to gain 35 to 45 pound total with TWINS.  Let's hope I just didn't JINX myself....Jennifer be good...stay clear of the snacks.


***********************

On the horizon for this week:
~Another beautiful bride and dear client will say I DO this Saturday!!!  Congrats Nikki and Paul!!
~We are scheduled to CLOSE on our new HOME!!!  Can't even believe I'm typing the words!  We're scheduled to get our keys on Friday, let the moving extravaganza begin!!!!  Oh my, where to start???

Currently Listening to: 
~Nothing...pure silence, other than the sound of my keyboard.


Quote I'm Loving: Keep Calm and Love Weddings


Confession:
~ I LOVE accents...any kind...male or female...it doesn't matter.  I'm mesmerized.  Just sharing a random confession.



4 comments :

  1. these are seriously my fave maternity pics of you!! You are looking great, and your doc is right to be proud of you. I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post Jenny! I'm so happy I'm not the only one who's ever drove home w/o pants on :) Yay us! And I'm so happy for you and Justin, getting your keys on Friday! woohoo!! Friday is a special day ♥ Our little baby turns 13! You look amazing and I say this every post, but I am sooooo proud of you and Justin. You kids are really doing it. Yay! Love you!! Lunch Soon! loves fo'eva -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you! Love the no pants story! Love these pics! So too too cute! Good job on the weight gain too honey! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the house!! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...