Monday, October 1, 2012

Manic Monday Vol. 11



(25 Weeks Pregnant/6 Months, with Twins) 


This is a photo of my brother Chase and I at my "All You Need is Love" Party/Shower { I thought this shot best showed off the bump}, and a detail shot of one of the fab centerpieces.


MANIC MONDAY ~ Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nine. And if I had an air-o-plane I still couldn't make it on time. 'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear...Blame it on the train but the boss is already there....

Highlights of last week included:
~Our bid was accepted! If all goes well with the appraisal and closing...we will have a HOME to bring our babies home too! Amen for answered prayers!!!!
~Our 10th Annual Costume/Baby Shower
~Our Family/Casa Grande Baby Shower

Last week I learned:
~Patience and prayers pay off... despite how short fused I was with the whole new home buying process...in the grand scheme of things it really didn't take that long. I'm so appreciate that Justin put every once of his energy in this process and allowed me to sit back and party plan. He's going to make an amazing Dad.
~We are unbelievably blessed with so many people that love us, truly...we were "showered" with several gifts and most importantly so much love!

New fab finds:
~No Doubts new album "Push and Shove"! I've been rocking out to it all week...my favorite songs so far are: "Push and Shove" {this will be a HUGE hit, mark my words} and I'm totally loving the song "Easy" and after this weekend, I'm planning on letting this song be my motto for the next 2 months.

Feeling Appreciative:
~For all our family and friends...seriously wow. I'm still a bit overwhelmed...and all the activities from this past weekend haven't completely soaked in just yet. We even had loved ones fly in for this weekend, just amazing!
~Very Special Shout to:
My Mom. She knows my event planning obsessions...and bottom line is I have to COMPLETELY be in charge of an event or NOT in charge AT ALL. Knowing that I was in the midst of planning our: Our 10th Annual Costume/Baby Shower party already, she offered to throw me {us} a shower the following day for our family and Casa Grande friends to attend. I didn't have to make one single decision about this shower, and it really was a treat for me. I just simply walked in and was showered with love. Thank you mom for knowing me so well...you're going to make an AMAZING "Grammie".

***********************

On the horizon for this week:
~The busy train doesn't stop....I have a destination wedding this weekend in Laguna Beach! This is my first "destination wedding" that I've coordinated, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit nervous. But the Groom is very organized (reminds me a bit of my groom) and the Bride is a barrel of laughs.... that equals the perfect combination of a fabulous time!! Stay tuned for photos!

Currently Listening to:
~Nothing, it's currently 5:45 am, and Justin's asleep. I've been doing this new weird pregnancy thing where I wake up super early and can't go back to sleep and them want to crash later in the day. Some of my girlfriends have told me that this is way the body starts to prepare you for the babies and the middle of the night feedings...kind of cool...for now I blog.

Quote I'm Loving:
"Anyone is automatically a lot more attractive when they're funny"

Confession:
~I'm so excited about the possibility of having a new home (as we can't get too excited until we officially "close"). Justin and I were able to visit it again yesterday... I could so easily imagine our little girls running around....I still can't believe how much life will change in the next three months.



1 comment :

  1. Love! Love! Love! "Push and Shove" how funny that is one of the songs you love so much by your fav band! What!?! Awesome, you should play it while you're getting your c-section...it kind of fits, right? ha! love you guys, what a great celebration you had. I'm so glad we were there to enjoy the festivities and yummy food and fun convos! xoxo Congrats on the house too! I'll keep my fingers crossed, but you guys are golden. You got this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...