Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Manic Monday Vol. 12



(26 Weeks Pregnant/6 Months, with Twins) 


MANIC MONDAY ~ Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nine. And if I had an air-o-plane I still couldn't make it on time. 'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear...Blame it on the train but the boss is already there....

Highlights of last week included:
~Dinner with Aimee!  We realized that this was the last time we'd be able to hang out, "pre babies"....crazy!!  Thank you again my beautiful friend for flying in last weekend for my shower weekend extravaganza...it meant sooo much to me that you were there!!

~My first J.Starr Style Destination Wedding in Laguna Beach!

Last week I learned:
~From here on out {until I'm adjusted to mommyhood}, the most important thing I can do is look for ways to cut out potential unnecessary stress from our lives...this may mean saying "no" at times {tear}....but in the middle of wedding season, moving, and baby (ies) growing... being a homebody whenever possible may be the only way to save my sanity. 

New fab finds:
~Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo....although I'm not 100% in love with the smell. I'm going to try the Dove one next.

Feeling Appreciative:
~For all the love and support that our family, friends, and clients have been continuously giving to us.  We feel the love!
~Getting closer to our closing/move in date.
~California Wedding Success, I can't wait to post photos from Chris and Nina's fabulous Wedding Day!
~ I have several weddings coming up of some really cool clients, that I adore...it's awesome to hear to the excitement growing in their voices.

***********************

On the horizon for this week:
~ Maternity Massage...scheduled today, umm yes please.
~Photo Shoot with the darling Keegan Family
~ J.Starr Wedding on Saturday for Renee & Dave
~Packing

Currently Listening to:
Summer Hits of the 90s on Pandora

Quote I'm Loving:
"Never Let the Things You Want Make You Forget the Things You Have"

Confession:
 ~Justin and I are complete opposites in many ways... most of time it works...sometimes we have to refrain from killing each other {kidding, kind of}.  I had this GRAND idea of taking Sammy and Olive along to the beach with us, Justin thought this was a horrible idea.  I pulled the "but I'm pregnant card" and this will be our "last family trip" before the babies get here...and won the battle.  Thinking that Sammy and Olive would behave like little angels at our "pet friendly hotel"...I packed up their little weenie keenies and we headed off to the lovely Laguna Beach. 

I'll save all the crazy details for a future blog post...but let me just say...my "Grand" idea resulted in me frantically trying to find a pet sitter in Laguna Beach...to watch our two "little angels" while Justin photographed the wedding and I coordinated the wedding... making this by far one of the most stressful situations I've put us in in a long time....

Maybe one day Justin will laugh about this... until then...this was a great  glimpse into our future...being parents of twin girls.


5 comments :

  1. I love your posts! You look beautiful! I love the Sauve Dry Shampoo because of the smell. LOL. Also try the Tressme one. You might like that smell better.

    I was wondering how the puppy/beach photo shoot went. Sorry honey. Made me laugh though. Love you! Enjoy your massage today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! that was cute Jenny :) I loved the Weenie Keenies, and the pics. You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I'm glad your destination wedding went well and you are done travelling. Now stay put and rest when you can Miss....I love you too much, don't push yourself Sister! Great pics, you look amazing, and I'm so glad you had so much time with Aimee :) MUAH! xoxoxoxo Let's get together before Oct. ends! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, the Dove smell is disgusto. Trust me. I have it. Maybe I'll give you mine. I think it smells like an old lady with no sense of smell who bathes herself in cheap perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this "I wonder what they're doing with the dogs on wedding day" thought, but it was quickly run over by the oncoming train of all the other things we were taking care of. Glad it worked out nonetheless! You and Justin were amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...